Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Help .. how do i get into kinzchat plus?

I have granted access thru parental controls but cannot find out how to get into it .. all i get is the regular clubhouse trading room ? Is it down or am I just missing a link to it ?

Last edited by Monalisa; 10-06-2008 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help .. how do i get into kinzchat plus?

A few months back, were you one of the ones who couldn't get into the Clubhouse at all (just blue screen)?? One of my accounts has always been able to get into the Clubhouse and I can still see 2 trees (one for KinzChat Plus and the regular). But my other accounts that up until a few weeks ago just got a blue screen and couldn't get in at all now just show one tree - the regular clubhouse. I think this was Ganz's way of temp. fixing the issue so that we could at least get into something.

Here's the link to the article that was on WI's front page a few weeks ago... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/index....ee-or-two.html

Hope that helps!
smiles83 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwwwwww no i could not get in before.. and I must of missed that page.. sometimes I leave the forum page up and dont go back ..thanks for the link and responding..reps to you for making me not feel ...

Thread may be closed now for Solved ..thanks again ..

Last edited by Monalisa; 10-06-2008 at 12:46 PM..
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
ishes do come true!
Gift Guru

smiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of lightsmiles83 is a glorious beacon of light

Glad I could help... when I first saw just the one tree on my accounts I too was a little surprised... but *so* happy that I could at least get back into the Trading Room again the next day I saw the WI article so I felt even better
smiles83 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #5
Call me kitten! :
Webkinz :)

cutekitten48 will become famous soon enough

There's a special form in the parent's area you have to fill out. Hope this helps!

~cutekitten48
cutekitten48 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 04:54 PM   #6
chefdisney

chefdisny is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if it's true but i read that kinzchat plus is only avvailabe from 8am to 4 pm... Again I did not come up with this i read it somewhere!
chefdisny is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
javagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

On the front page before you log in you have to go to Parents Area. You will be requested to enter an email. You then go into your email and grant permission.

The Kinzchat Plus and Trading Room is open only Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm eastern time.

Hope this helps you.
javagirl is offline Female
Closed