Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 02:34 PM   #1
Crazy4coconuts

Arrow Answered: The Help Hotline, Helping anyone who needs help! asky your question here. It can be about anything. If your struggling on something than don't be embarresed just ask your question here!!!!

I can give advice to anyone who needs it!
Ok, ok Click the image to open in full size. -Me
I may not be a super hero
But I can give great advice!!!

So ask your question here!
It can be about anything!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

braces, webkinz, WI, TV, babysitting, anything!!

So if you need Click the image to open in full size.Figuring something out than just ask me! Don't be shy, I don't bite!

Best Answer - Posted by sweettart4252
how ccan u make a webkinz fly
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
Crazy4coconuts

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: The Help Hotline, Helping anyone who needs help! asky your question here. It can be about anything. If your struggling on something than don't be embarresed just ask your question here!!!!

will anyone ask a question?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #3
car_car890

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: The Help Hotline, Helping anyone who needs help! asky your question here. It can be about anything. If your struggling on something than don't be embarresed just ask your question here!!!!

how do you post pictures?? plz tell me before i go crazy
-
on this site like from webkinz world to here

Last edited by car_car890; 08-15-2007 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2007, 08:01 PM   #4
Venezuelan girl

Can I recovery a friend of my list that I deleted accidentally? I don´t remember the correct username and don´t know the friend personally, because I meet her in Tournament Arena. Please, help.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #5
Soursop09
Gifted

Soursop09 is on a distinguished road

I accidently mixed up my codes, is there anyway i could change it?
Old 08-15-2007, 09:48 PM   #6
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by car_car890
how do you post pictures?? plz tell me before i go crazy
-
on this site like from webkinz world to here

there is an awesome easy explainantion post on another thread on how to post a picture from ww to here. It was written by cacaoxlacte

iit is under the Wi Contest & tournaments, member contests for food, How to post a screen capture picture for contest.

my only addition to her post is that my button was located above my arrow keys on the keyboard.

It is really easy I just did it for the first time.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:03 AM   #7
Crazy4coconuts

this is my thread. Please don't post your own advice here. I do welcome you to make your own advice column though
-
V girl: If you don't. Know the exact friends username than I'm sorry, I don't think you can. You can e-mail webkinz.com @ support@webkinz.com ! Maybe they can help you!
-
soursop: I'm sorry once you mix them up or anything you can't get them back. sorry. You can also ask webkinz.com at Support@webkinz.com.

Last edited by Crazy4coconuts; 08-16-2007 at 09:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-16-2007, 10:57 PM   #8
Venezuelan girl

Thanks for your answer. I will e-mail webkinz.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:36 AM   #9
Crazy4coconuts

Good luck, and remember, I'm always here!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 12:13 PM   #10
sweettart4252

how ccan u make a webkinz fly
Closed