Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Unanswered: help help signature posting help

Hey I need Help Do you Mind Anwsering a Question Does Anybody No How To Post A Siggy From A Pm Plz Help I got a totally awsome siggy and avatar made by tinkermomof3 she's the best so plz help
soccergollygal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2007, 08:28 PM   #2
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: help help signature posting help

Right click on the pic and save to your computer. Then go to User CP and click on edit signature. If you want to type something..do it in the text box. Then scroll down below the text box to the use custom signature picture. Click the browse button, find the pic you just saved on your computer and double click it. Upload it. .. don't forget to scroll down and click on Save changes.

If you need more help .. let me know!
Old 08-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

im sry to bother u but it kepps saying invald file
Old 08-11-2007, 08:35 PM   #4
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

It's no bother at all.

Did you right click and save it to your computer? what did you save it as? a gif? jpeg?
Old 08-11-2007, 08:40 PM   #5
Seth is truely
Gifted

first of all i hava mac so u can't right clik but i saved one as animalabuse and the other one was some long name like formesignaturetinkermomof3
Old 08-11-2007, 08:46 PM   #6
Gifted

Ok let's try this again... step by step.

Click on User CP, then edit signature.
Scroll to below the text box where it says Signature Picture. Click on the Browse box beside Option 2. A box should pop up with pics saved on your compuer. Find the pic that tinkermomof3 made for you and double click it. This will put the URL for that picture in the line for option 2.
Scroll up slightly (still in the signature picture box) and click on Insert Picture.
Then scroll down and click on Save Signature.

When you make a post, make sure that the box that says 'show your signature' is checked. That box is just to the right below this text box.

I know you did this once.. but please humour me and try it once more?

Good luck!
Old 08-11-2007, 08:50 PM   #7
Seth is truely
Gifted

sry whats url
Old 08-11-2007, 08:52 PM   #8
Gifted

URL is the address where it is on your computer, but this will automatically be put in for you when you double click on the picture.
Old 08-11-2007, 08:58 PM   #9
Gifted

I am very sorry, my friend just called and needs me she was in a car accident. I will be back to help as soon as I can.... but I'm sure someone else can help you too.. just be patient.

If you don't get it fixed you can always PM me.

Good luck!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #10
Seth is truely
Gifted

thnaks so much for ur help it just won't work it's getting really frusterating for me and propably you 2
Closed