Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

IndianKickers has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Help!!!! Help!!!!! Profile Background!!!!!!!

Hi everybody, i really need help with something, i want to know how to put a collage as a profile background please!! i have no idea how to do it so i will need step by step instructions!!! thanks everybody for helping!!!

~IndianKickers
IndianKickers is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Help!!!! Help!!!!! Profile Background!!!!!!!

First you need to make the collage. If you already have that, you need to make a album. When making the album make sure the type is "profile album". Then, you use the URL and put the collage where you want it. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me or a mod.
merry312 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #3

J Isabelle will become famous soon enough

Under "User CP" click on "Edit Your Details." Scroll down to "Optional Information." You could enter college's web site in "Home Page URL." I don't see any other place to mention your school.

Jeanette Isabelle
J Isabelle is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

you took the words out of my mouth
london45 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 10:48 PM   #5
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by merry312
First you need to make the collage. If you already have that, you need to make a album. When making the album make sure the type is "profile album". Then, you use the URL and put the collage where you want it. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me or a mod.
Yes, merry312 covered it all.

View Post Originally Posted by J Isabelle
Under "User CP" click on "Edit Your Details." Scroll down to "Optional Information." You could enter college's web site in "Home Page URL." I don't see any other place to mention your school.

Jeanette Isabelle
LOL, college? I think she was asking about collAges.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 11:23 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
LOL, college? I think she was asking about collAges.
Not everyone uses a word processor to write a proper message.

Jeanette Isabelle
Old 12-31-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Not everyone uses a word processor to write a proper message.

Jeanette Isabelle
Huh? You were talking about mentioning schools ... and she was asking about profile backgrounds....
College isn't the same thing as collages.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:41 AM   #8

Huh? You were talking about mentioning schools ... and she was asking about profile backgrounds....
College isn't the same thing as collages.
Obvious it was a typo. Using a word processor, like I do, catches mistakes like that.

Jeanette Isabelle
Old 12-31-2008, 11:43 AM   #9
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

Obvious it was a typo. Using a word processor, like I do, catches mistakes like that.

Jeanette Isabelle
Collages? She was asking how to put one as her background ... a lot of people do that, sorry, but I don't understand how that can be a typo . . .

One more question: Why would you put a college as a profile background? I'm not sure you can ...
Old 12-31-2008, 12:59 PM   #10

Collages? She was asking how to put one as her background ... a lot of people do that, sorry, but I don't understand how that can be a typo . . .

One more question: Why would you put a college as a profile background? I'm not sure you can ...
I'll put it this way, it seemed like a typo to me.

Jeanette Isabelle
Closed