Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 05:32 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: HELP, HELP ME PLEASE

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
I use Firefox. It is very fast and easy to install and learn. Also, on our mac, we use Safari, which is speedy and fast.
Everyone seems to be leaning toward firefox so i should go there, I think. I have had a personal computer since before there were things like windows and we did everything in dos (there are days when I think those days were more fun-no glitches like vista and no viruses, etc.) I should probably be able to learn one more browser, huh?
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 05:33 PM   #12

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Icic
somebody told me she quit, I used to just browse here before I joined, I love her a lot too....

AS for browsers, I use Google Chrome and it works really well with Webkinz, i never get any pop-ups whatsoever

Kay
Thank I downloaded Google Chrome and I was able to get into the park.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:35 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I use safari and i don't seem to have problems
It sounds like safari is for the mac which I do not have (though my son feels that is the only computer to have though I notice he hasn't offered to gift me one). LOL Maybe he likes to watch me suffer?
gma2r is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #14
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
Everyone seems to be leaning toward firefox so i should go there, I think. I have had a personal computer since before there were things like windows and we did everything in dos (there are days when I think those days were more fun-no glitches like vista and no viruses, etc.) I should probably be able to learn one more browser, huh?
I help out an older woman down the street from me...Now I know I can't say ages, but she's old enough to be legally blind and deaf...her computer is her life line...she actually was more brave than I and took the Fire Fox plunge about four months prior than me...she's loved it ever since!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It sounds like safari is for the mac which I do not have (though my son feels that is the only computer to have though I notice he hasn't offered to gift me one). LOL Maybe he likes to watch me suffer?
There is a safari for windows, gma I use it and it is pretty good. I have gotten into Webkinz World with it when I can't get in with IE7. It takes some getting used to, like when you clear cache...you look for History and clear it from there instead.

Safari 4.0.4 - FREE Download Safari - Safari for Windows loads pages more quickly than any other Mac Web browser - soft82.com
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:40 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I help out an older woman down the street from me...Now I know I can't say ages, but she's old enough to be legally blind and deaf...her computer is her life line...she actually was more brave than I and took the Fire Fox plunge about four months prior than me...she's loved it ever since!
Well, my kids think I am reaching older then dirt (thank God, truly, for grandchildren who think I am fabulous) and I am half blind but as I said, despite my chauvinist son who told me at 14 when I bought my first computer that women, especially women my age (I was 39 at the time), should never own computers-I have learned everything there is so far, so I think I will make this learning curve, too.

I do not take offense when my kids call me older then dirt-I just smile quietly and think to my self-you just wait to see how quickly you are here, too. I am sure all of us grandmas know this concept.

Last edited by gma2r; 02-23-2010 at 05:43 PM..
gma2r is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #17
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I have a question about firefox. Those of you who zip around at the park so fast ...is that related to browser or just simply a faster computer. Thank you. I use IE but I had firefox and didn't like it. I had the same issues regarding messages about my flash player. I took my computer and had a newer game card installed and tripled the ram...now it is great.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:47 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

NanasRose, it really is a matter of having a faster computer, better connection...kind of all of that. I gave up on the etrash. I figure I will wait until the novelty has worn off and go there. I finally got my T-shirt the other day and that was exhausting
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #19
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

I am getting some good suggestions here. I will look for the pop up blocker if i try firefox. Is firefox and safari the same thing?
Safari and Firefox are not the same, but they are both A LOT better then IE. Within the tech world, it seems Firefox is more popular. My husband introduced me to Firefox. He's one of them computer guys. I've been using Firefox so long I almost take for granted how nice it is. I also have Safari cause it came with my Mac. I use it on occasion. In terms of running Webkinz, I see no big difference, but I like Firefox overall better.

My husband also highly recommends Google Chrome. But it only came available for Macs recently so I havn't tried it out yet. Firefox has been around for a long time and proven its reliability, so that's where my vote goes.
mountainfairy is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #20
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I had the messages with adobe flash player after i got my 100th pet, for about a year. Just hit no and it all works fine. Then one day it disappeared. I did switch from IE to Firefox, I'll not use IE on this site,as was mentioned in an earlier post. The fast park people have fast computers, though I did notice the penguins really mess me up! I always get stuck when there is a penguin around! I told one that one time, nicely, and they actually stayed away! There really are nice people out there!
Anyway, good luck!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Closed