Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Arrow Unanswered: HELP, HELP ME PLEASE

I am so very tired of all the issues on WW especially since the last few maintenace sessions. he freezing of the site has gone to an all time high and those pop-ups that say there is a problem with the script for the flashplayer and so much more. I did uninstall all of the Adobe items and reinstalled them all to no avail. I have been thinking of doing the same for IE. I do know that some here use differnt browsers like Opera and Firefox. Can I please get some input on what you like and if, when using them, you do not see so many problems? I get so frustrated by all of this and it really is a fun destroyer.

Also, are the new browsers different and difficult to learn how to use?

Thanks, as always ,to all of the great people here. I have not seen kellyschrvr here for some times. Where has she gone? She was often my go to person.
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Re: HELP, HELP ME PLEASE

I use firefox myself. It was different for me at first but not difficult to pick up on. I have very little issues with it at all and have abandoned explorer completely. There is a wonderful ad blocker addon as well that you can get that helps so much. Especially here on WI (no offense..I love WI but hate all ads and the viruses that sneak in with them).

Actually I think Kelly told me about the ad blocker. lol I miss talking to her about different things and she was a wonderful help on many tech issues too. She has not been around for awhile. I believe it says "banned" under her name now but no clue what happened or anything. Can't talk about it even if we did know. lol
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I use firefox with no problems at all. And I do not believe we are allowed to talk about kelly.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #4

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I feel for you. The last maintence session I can't get into Kinzville Park on my laptop which is mine. I cleared all my cache files and still nothing I reinstalled IE downloaded firefox and I still can't get into the I called Webkinz they told me to clear my temp files, I told them I did that. Then they told me there's nothing they call do. I told them everytime Ganz does a maintence they mess up my account.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I use safari and i don't seem to have problems
labsrock is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

somebody told me she quit, I used to just browse here before I joined, I love her a lot too....

AS for browsers, I use Google Chrome and it works really well with Webkinz, i never get any pop-ups whatsoever

Kay
Icic is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
I use firefox myself. It was different for me at first but not difficult to pick up on. I have very little issues with it at all and have abandoned explorer completely. There is a wonderful ad blocker addon as well that you can get that helps so much. Especially here on WI (no offense..I love WI but hate all ads and the viruses that sneak in with them).

Actually I think Kelly told me about the ad blocker. lol I miss talking to her about different things and she was a wonderful help on many tech issues too. She has not been around for awhile. I believe it says "banned" under her name now but no clue what happened or anything. Can't talk about it even if we did know. lol
i will probably get banned to but to hear our dear Kelly got banned??? My jaw is on the floor! That means any of us can be. Maybe I should look for another board huh? Just in case.

I am getting some good suggestions here. I will look for the pop up blocker if i try firefox. Is firefox and safari the same thing? I am just so so tired of all the issues and to hear that ganz (once again) is not giving support or back up really puts me out. I get issues while trying to go to the park, going to classes (and after months of work I am on level ten in three classes ,issues are a real bummer), in the trading room, trying to play the new games, and on and on. One of these days, Ganz is going to totally shoot itself in the foot.

What is this thing I have never seen before? "Pick the best answer" and this will close your thread? I want to hear others input so I have as many options as possible. And what if I feel there are several great answers?

Well, getting ready to be dumped.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I had vowed long ago to never download a program just because WW or WI needed me to... (It sounded really good in theory...but the REAL reason was because I was terrified to learn a new browser-can't teach an old bird new tricks you know)...

Long story short, WW had a maintenance and no matter what I did, I was unable to view any of the new items, and I was desperate...I went and downloaded Fire Fox and have been wondering what on earth I'd been waiting for!! It's practicaly identical to Internet Explorer only without the insane crashing all the time...Hardly anything new to learn at all-the set up is almost exactly the same too-took me a bout 4 minutes to be comfortable with it...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #9

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I use Firefox. It is very fast and easy to install and learn. Also, on our mac, we use Safari, which is speedy and fast.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #10
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

In a nutshell I am of the same mind as Dragonbird was. And ended up doing the same thing, downloading Firefox and haven't looked back since. It is super simple to download, and very user friendly and didn't have any issues learning it. Plus it always lets you know when an update is available.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Closed