Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
ask me for it :)
pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help! Help! Help! And Help Again! Lol!!!

HOW do I get a trophy on Cash Cow? Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #2
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru
spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Help! Help! Help! And Help Again! Lol!!!

it is a random number that is different everytime blue and pink are the only color that I have won with like 34, 44, 88, 120 so get a block of one color before you click on it good luck
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
Are we there yet?
Gift Guru
PinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of lightPinkSlicky is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help! Help! Help! And Help Again! Lol!!!

I read on the trophy thread that if you "collect" like 25-90 ish milk bottles of one color you have a chance at a trophy....I have a lot of them, but not sure how many I clicked to get them. I don't believe the color or level make a difference, I have gotten trophies on levels 1-6.

---------- PinkSlicky added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

You do not even get a trophy every time you complete all 30 levels of gumball....most of them are random with varying odds....I will find you the thread that tells all about this!!

HERE is the thread that tells all about the trophies:

---------- PinkSlicky added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

"Cash Cow trophy - EXPLAINED
The trophy is awarded randomly when you click a group of the same colour that meets or exceeds a certain minimum size. There is no maximum, and there is NEVER a magic number that guarantees a win, or improves your chances in any way. The number of bottles in the minimum group depends only on the number of colours in play (which means it depends on a range of levels).
Level 1-3 (3 colours in play): 20 bottles or more
Level 4-7 (4 colours in play): 16 bottles or more
Level 8- (5 colours in play): 12 bottles or more
and so on, although your chances of reaching double-digit levels are so low that it hardly matters! Note that the trophy is awarded whether you play "easy" or "hard", but the above table is for the easy mode (hard is like starting on level 4, which is not a great trophy strategy).

Clicking a group equal to or larger than the minimum size for that level gets you a 1 in 100 chance at the trophy. Colour, timing, position, points, etc., make no difference. Since you can do it a few times on each of the first three levels, you have quite a few chances, which is why it is one of the more common trophies. It is also a good idea to click a group close to the minimum, because you can get more chances per game. Many players focus on the first three levels, although I have won a trophy as high as level 7. Your odds do not improve with larger groups or on higher levels, BUT you can win multiple trophies in one game.

For playing tips that can help maximize your chances, check out Cashing In on Cash Cow (shameless plug).

There is no trophy for Cash Cow 2."

Good hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by PinkSlicky; 07-18-2008 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost