Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
lgyh
Webkinz :)

gordan dan900 will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: HELP HELP HELP

I NEED HELP
  1. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ADD FRIENDS
  2. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE PICTURES FOR THE HALLOWEEN CONTEST
  3. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET GIFT EXCHANGE
  4. I DO WHAT ARE WI BUCKS
  5. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET WI BUCKS
  6. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET STARS
PLEASE REPLY
i want to have fun but these things are confusing so i can't
gordan dan900 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: HELP HELP HELP

1. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ADD FRIENDS
I don't think Lil'kinz can add friends. To be a Webkinz, you must have 10 posts. I see you already do, so the system will probably catch up to you and change your status in a few moments.
2. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE PICTURES FOR THE HALLOWEEN CONTEST
Don't know exactly how to explain this one, you have to save the picture to your computer, and then upload it on a website like TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and use the IMG code. Copy the IMG code directly into a post and just submit that post.
3. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET GIFT EXCHANGE
There is more information about the Gift Exchange (GE) here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

If you need any help understanding it better, let me know.

4. I DO WHAT ARE WI BUCKS

WI Bucks are explained here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/

Again, if you need any help understanding that, please let me know.

4. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET WI BUCKS
You can get WI Bucks in a lot of ways. You can get them by posting, making threads, etc. There is more information in the link I gave you about WI Bucks above.

5. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET STARS
The stars are underneath your username. Here's the FAQ link to more info about the stars: WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks

I don't think Justin updated it yet, so I'd like to add that GG's (Gift Gurus, whose names are in green like mine) have green spinny stars when they hit 10,000 posts, and Gift Coaches (GC's), whose names are in purple, have purple spinny stars when they hit 10,000 posts. Mods and admins don't have stars.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 11:23 PM   #3
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Ok, which parts do you not understand?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 03:30 AM   #4
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

The best way to understand is to slow down. When I started, there was alot I did not do (like my profile was untouched for about 3 months or so and I didn't have an avvie... I don't even think I added friends until I started the Gift program ).

The more you read the forums and other people's problems (which mirror your own), the more information you will get from those who help. You'll just go trying to get it all at once. Also, if you want to post a problem, the best thing to do is post one problem per thread so others don't go wondering where to start. There's just so much to say about each thing that I just went cross eyed... LOL

Dogluver620 linked you to a series of pages that will explain things in detail, to view the links, hover over the different parts of her post and you will see that certain parts become underlined. That means that by clicking it, it will take you to the thread that will best answer your question.

I would focus on tackling one thing at a time but as always, we love to help.

By the way, if you click on my name, Azriel, it will give you the option to view my profile or leave a Private Message (PM). If you want to work out a time where we can do a step by step instruction lesson, just let me know.

Last edited by Azriel; 10-11-2009 at 03:30 AM..
Azriel is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 03:39 AM   #5
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

To add a friend you can click someone's username and click "Add Contact"

To take a picture for your halloween contest you can click Ctrl, Alt, Prnt Scrn on your computer keyboard, paste it onto Paint, save it to your computer and then upload it to Tinypic.com. From there you can edit it, and get the image code to put it on forums like WI.

To get into the Gifted program you have to have at least 50 posts and have been a member for 2 weeks or more, you can apply to become one on this one thread.. the name escapes my head at the moment though.

WI bucks are bucks that you can earn from posting on here I'm not exactly what they're for, but Dogluver gave you a link in her post to a VERY helpful thread on what you can do with WI bucks. It helped me when I was new here, and it'll probably help you as well!

You can get WI bucks from just simply being an active member of WI. That means by posting/making threads on here a lot. The more you post the more WI bucks you can get, but it's important that all your posts are good posts and not spam posts. Spam posts are posts like "adsadaadsjadkjs" or, "Cool! Awesome!" or even sometimes lots and lots of smileys over and over again.. and.. off topic posts that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.
Another way to get WI bucks is if someone gives you them, they can do that by clicking "Give WI bucks" underneath the user's avatar (picture).

To get stars you just post, it's the same with WI bucks! The more you post, the more stars you get. There are silver stars, gold stars, rainbow stars, neon stars, and spinny stars, all stand for different amounts of posts!
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #6
lgyh

what do i do with WI bucks
Old 10-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #7

Vivi20 has disabled reputation

To find out more about WI Bucks check this link.. WI bucks -- what they are & how to use them! Yes you can get friends once you have posted 10 posts, you already have 30, but I think the system will catch up in a moment.
You may get some ideas for the halloween contest from this link.. How to take pics, save it, put it on the site
Gifts are explained on this link... ~~WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information~~
You get stars by how many posts you have. Once you get 100 posts you get 2 stars. When you get 500 posts you get 3 stars. 1,000 posts=4 stars; 2,000 posts=5 stars; 5,000 posts=5 rainbow stars; and so on...
If you need anymore help just ask me.

--Vivi
Vivi20 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #8
lgyh

i do not like those links.can you just tell me
Old 10-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Gordon, there are over 100,000 members on this site. That is what the links are for, so that you can discover these things for yourself. So that you can learn to do them yourself.
If we give you all of the answers, here, we will have to do that for everyone else who is new and that will clutter up the forum severely.
Please go to the links others have provided for you, you will learn as you go. Just take your time with them and follow the instructions.
Now closing this thread
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed