Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 07:27 PM   #1
Gifted

coracbff4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP HELP HELP!!!

I NEED kinzcash SOOO bad!! I only have one room, and my pet wants MORE!! Can you tell me how long (at the most) it will take to earn $10,000? I already do quizzy's, I have over 1000 right now. But I still need more kinzcash to complete the house!! Please help me!! Thank you!!

Anyone there?

Last edited by coracbff4eva; 11-28-2007 at 07:35 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 08:32 PM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HELP HELP HELP!!!

Quizzy's is good. I don't know how long it will take. If you get bored with quizzys try some games that you are good at. I tend to earn a lot with color storm but I get easily bored with it. My average at that game though is aroun 100 kc. You could probably make more at quizzys. Tournaments are good to when you win them you get extra money on top of the game winnngs.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 10:02 PM   #3
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

Try playing the game of the day. The bonus kinzcash on these games can really add up. I've also found that it is neat to find someone on WI whom you can play tournament arena games with. It's fun to know who you are playing against and that they won't quit during a game. Good luck!
Old 11-28-2007, 10:19 PM   #4
ThePoint16

um....all i can say, is play a game ur really good at, sell stuff, do quizzy's, the care award, wow, wishing well, and gem hunt everyday, and DON'T go on spending sprees! also try adopting another pet! u get 1 room and 2,500 kc with each new pet! will u help me with my problem now? its called siggy trouble, uh oh spaghetti-o! thx
Old 11-29-2007, 08:14 AM   #5
call me Rachael Ray
Gift Guru

aaccgg will become famous soon enough

Do an employment office job twice a day. Easy twice= 350/day, Medium twice= 500/day, hard twice=700/ day! You'll get 10,000 kc in no time!!
aaccgg is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 09:46 AM   #6
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Quizzy's is the fastest way. Just sit down
for an hour and do all the easy ones.
Remember, you can do past bonus questions
from 2005 thru 2006.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 01:28 PM   #7
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

There are a million ways but everybody seems to have said what I have thought up!
Old 11-29-2007, 01:46 PM   #8
Gift Guru

mstocky is on a distinguished road

Is whizkins gone for good?
mstocky is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
pandacubzmom is on a distinguished road

Adopting more pets and buying a box of trading cards is the only way to get that much in a big hurry (if you want to buy a rare tomorrow, for ex.).

Although, as others have said, you can get several thousand kinz cash from Quizzy's if you spend a couple hours there. A few hours on the weekend should get you plenty of rooms!

Good luck and have fun decorating!
Old 11-29-2007, 02:26 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

Domvinmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll second employment office, quizzy's corner. Some faster earning games I like are: Tile Tower and Quizzy Word Challenge (and this one actually makes you think )

Domvinmom
:rdr::bas:
Closed