Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 08:02 PM   #11
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: HELP HELP have you seen this !!

I get that when I first log on, and then it's fine, because it's just loading.

View Post Originally Posted by meee453ewcdvxcb
OK well i have a different thing i sent my friend three votex storage iten and it gave me this why
Ok, yours is probably because you might not be able to send three at once. Try sending one, and see if you can send it. That happened to me before with the Gold Safes. You can't send three of those at once. I sent one at a time, and it was fine. That's the exact message I got, and there was nothing in the safes, so I knew it wasn't that.
Polarity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #12
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

sometimes you have to re-log in, maybe you need to push "get items from storage". or you might have to contact ganz.

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 08:04 PM   #13
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by birdiegirl
I have seen that. log out then log in again. worse is when you see nothing and this
NaNANnaa thing where the time should be!!!
Oh yes. I hate the NaNaN!

For the "Invalid Items" message, were you trying to send E-Store items or the Webkinz Guide? Those can't be sent through KinzPost, and that could have generated that message.

In my dock while it loads, there are always no items, just the word "Icon." I wish I had a screenshot to show, but it always loads...

When I am stuck loading like that, I try to log out and in again? Would that work? ??

Hope I helped!
katykinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:32 PM   #14
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by meee453ewcdvxcb
OK well i have a different thing i sent my friend three votex storage iten and it gave me this why
Some things you can only send 1 at a time ,like the VTC packs you can only send 1 a day per account so if you have an extra account you can try sending to yourself then send to them or see if they have more accounts then add the other accounts .That is of course assumimg that they are empty ! Good Luck !
Old 03-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

when that happens i just wait and it loads in 2 secends.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Polarity is right, there are several items that you can only send one at a time or you will get that message. It happened to me the other day trying to send the Rock theme fridge. But if you still can't send them trying one at a time.... it is time to call customer service at Ganz. Good luck.
Closed