Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
webbieqtpi
Webkinz :)

spongeygirl is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help!!! Is this happening to anyone else??

Is this happening to anyone else? Whenever I get on Webkinz for 10-15 minutes, the screen turns green, the W comes up, and it just stops! It doesn't matter what I'm doing. This has been happening for more than a week. I just cleared my cache and I've restarted my computer. I have no idea what else to do It happens on all the of my accounts and both of my computers! I'm ready to cry!!! What should I do??? Has this happened to anyone else???:'(

My newest additions::gwolf: and Saharra the camel

---------- spongeygirl added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

HELP!! Can anyone help me!? If you don't want to post here, please message me!!! I need help!!

---------- spongeygirl added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

I am doing really good on the new game but it keeps showing a green screen.Sometimes it takes me to the Charm Forest when I just charm searched an hour ago!!

Please do not use the red or blue inks, they are reserved for staff purposes only. Thank you.

Last edited by Auntkinz; 11-17-2008 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #2
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help!!! Is this happening to anyone else??

It's happening to everyone. Random signing out.
You're not alone!
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #3

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

it is happening to my friend hannah
it takes her to the charm forest
i have not even been able to get in
it gets stuck on the screen with the w right when i log in
and i just got 2 new webkinz and 8 packs of trading cards and i want to enter the codes!

---------- cheesecakie101 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

did i tell u that i got 2 webkinz and 8 packs of trading cards at limited too for only $36 and the webkinz alone if i got would have been that much.. lol i got the snowman and the dolphin and i have no idea what i got on the trading cards bc i have not been able to enter the codes

Last edited by cheesecakie101; 11-15-2008 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Yes and admittedly it is very frustrating! Especially in the middle of a class or tournament play.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

That is a glitch,hopefully it will be fixed soon.
P.S. Please don't post in red,it is reserved for Admins.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #6
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

I think that is frustrating. It keeps you waiting forever and you can't get on. Once, I was trying to log on and it was at that screen, then dinner was ready so I left it on so I could play later. Then I forgot about it, so the next day, I went on and it was still loading! Ugh...
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 05:51 PM   #7
webbieqtpi

spongeygirl is on a distinguished road

Well sorry bout postin in red. I had no idea. I'm kinda new. Does n e 1 know webkinz email? I want to mail them.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:52 PM   #8

atb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of light

its happening to me to
atb124 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #9
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think it is a glitch and is something that GANZ have to fix. It is probably not your computer. I know it is very frustrating, and you are not alone. a lot of other people are annoyed by this. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be fixed soon.

Last edited by tokyo rose; 11-15-2008 at 05:58 PM..
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 06:00 PM   #10
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

it is a very, very, very frustrating glitch......another thing on ganz list of woes LOL
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed