Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help!!! Is this happening to anyone else?? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-happening-anyone-else-425914/)

spongeygirl11-15-2008 04:23 PM

Help!!! Is this happening to anyone else??

Is this happening to anyone else? Whenever I get on Webkinz for 10-15 minutes, the screen turns green, the W comes up, and it just stops! It doesn't matter what I'm doing. This has been happening for more than a week. I just cleared my cache and I've restarted my computer. I have no idea what else to do It happens on all the of my accounts and both of my computers! I'm ready to cry!!! What should I do??? Has this happened to anyone else???:'(:'(:'(

My newest additions::bat::buffalo::clownfish::eagle::gwolf::croc::fg: and Saharra the camel

---------- spongeygirl added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

HELP!! Can anyone help me!? If you don't want to post here, please message me!!! I need help!!

---------- spongeygirl added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

I am doing really good on the new game but it keeps showing a green screen.Sometimes it takes me to the Charm Forest when I just charm searched an hour ago!!

Please do not use the red or blue inks, they are reserved for staff purposes only. Thank you.

Livi11-15-2008 04:25 PM

Re: Help!!! Is this happening to anyone else??

It's happening to everyone. Random signing out.
You're not alone!

cheesecakie10111-15-2008 04:28 PM

it is happening to my friend hannah
it takes her to the charm forest
i have not even been able to get in
it gets stuck on the screen with the w right when i log in :'(
and i just got 2 new webkinz and 8 packs of trading cards and i want to enter the codes!

---------- cheesecakie101 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

did i tell u that i got 2 webkinz and 8 packs of trading cards at limited too for only $36 and the webkinz alone if i got would have been that much.. lol i got the snowman and the dolphin and i have no idea what i got on the trading cards bc i have not been able to enter the codes :'(

Red Fire11-15-2008 04:32 PM

Yes and admittedly it is very frustrating! Especially in the middle of a class or tournament play.

oon2311-15-2008 04:36 PM

That is a glitch,hopefully it will be fixed soon.
P.S. Please don't post in red,it is reserved for Admins.

clearkinz235111-15-2008 04:52 PM

I think that is frustrating. It keeps you waiting forever and you can't get on. Once, I was trying to log on and it was at that screen, then dinner was ready so I left it on so I could play later. Then I forgot about it, so the next day, I went on and it was still loading! Ugh...

spongeygirl11-15-2008 05:51 PM

Well sorry bout postin in red. I had no idea. I'm kinda new. Does n e 1 know webkinz email? I want to mail them.

atb12411-15-2008 05:52 PM

its happening to me to

tokyo rose11-15-2008 05:56 PM

I think it is a glitch and is something that GANZ have to fix. It is probably not your computer. I know it is very frustrating, and you are not alone. a lot of other people are annoyed by this. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be fixed soon.

bob nws III11-15-2008 06:00 PM

it is a very, very, very frustrating glitch......another thing on ganz list of woes LOL:)