Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 09:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ashleytisdale6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help! Guiltiness! Huge Problemo!

hey guys. okay idc y i am posting this NOW. bt umm like a year a go when i was adopting my brand new webkinz pig, i messed up on typing the code and it gave me a different pg. i tried again and another pig came up cuz i messed the code up again! i attempted typing it 1 more time and i got it correct. i ended up w/ 3 pigs and now i feel guilty because
i have 2 pigs which dont belong to me!!!
what do i do!!!!!!!!!????????????????? PLEASE HELP ME AND POST!!! :pig::pig::pig:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 09:09 PM   #2
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Help! Guiltiness! Huge Problemo!

there is nothing that you could do!

i would only be afraid if someone got a pig that had that code and then you already used it ganz might lock your account for trying to make fake codes in the adoption center.

you could call them and confess. I don't think they would like take away your account or anything but LMK what happens and what you do

also welcome!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

just call ganz. they mite b able to remove the webkinz frum ur account.
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Call Ganz, and explain that you made a typo. Their number is 1-866-webkinz. While the recording is on, press "0" to get to a voice message box.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 10:58 PM   #5

CJG-919 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya call Ganz and explain what happened! Becuase there will be one kid out there that is getting one of the mispelled codes that you used, and now he won't have a pig!
CJG-919 is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 11:02 PM   #6
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

call and confess. say it was a PURE accident.. and whish to have the extra 2 removed..... i thought there was a way 2 go back and change em....? o well haven adopted in a while
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 11:02 PM   #7
Donito

I would call GANZ at 1-866-webkinz and confess.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:54 AM   #8
Tu madre.

sydney123212 is just really nicesydney123212 is just really nice

Ya i would call GANZ and ask if they can like just take the 2 pigs off ur account
sydney123212 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 02:40 AM   #9
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

i would agree, confess, but be prepared to tell them why it has taken you a year to do so, that may look a little fishy to them. so jus be prepared to answer taht when you talk to them so you don't get really frazzled if they ask you.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 04:04 AM   #10
legalcat

Hi there. I really think you should call Ganz and let them know.. here is why...

If someone buys the pig with the code you used, and they try to adopt it, the adoption center will tell them that pig was already adopted... Ganz has a specific procedure for this... the customer calls Ganz and gives them the adoption code and also their proof of purchase, reciept information, where they purchased it, etc... they also give them OTHER information from the tag to show that they have the actual tag.. then Ganz will look in the system for the adoption code and they will find it on YOUR account.. THEN your going to be in big trouble...

I know this for a fact because I was involved in this exact situation and I had to give them a scanned copy of my reciept and everything.

Plus, no offense, but I find it really difficult to believe that you accidently typed the code wrong twice and just by a huge coincidence typed it wrong in such a lucky way that you not only guessed two adoption codes correctly but they were also both pigs...
Closed