Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 04:59 PM   #1
Coolio! Im a awesome
Gifted

monkeyman78 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: help with GE

HELP!!

i have entered the GE thread about 2 times.

i have been a member for well over two weeks, and im pretty sure i have more than 50 non fluff posts.

do i keep getting rejected or what?

and how would i know if i got accepted.

PLEASE HELP!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
I luv my
Webkinz :)
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

Default Re: help with GE

I am not sure, but the most you can do when it comes to getting into the GE, is be patient!
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:06 PM   #3
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Go to your User CP home. Sroll down, and look for a section called "Moderated posts."

Any recent mod actions should be listed there. So if you were denied, there will be a message from a mod telling you why your application was denied.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:06 PM   #4
I luv my
Webkinz :)
coolhancat is on a distinguished road

hello again bonsai!
coolhancat is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

You can also read this. It is a guide made by Gingerly, one of the mods. It shows what kinds of posts are good and which ones will get you into the Gift Exchange. Also, check and see if your post is still active in the Official thread where you signed that you agreed. If it is, you will see a green dot on the folder. Like in the picture below
Click the image to open in full size.
If you see the green dot like the one I have in Gingerly's post, then the mods have probably not had time to get to your post yet. Good luck and I hope this helps.

---------- animegrl added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Here is the link on How to Post to become a Gift Trainee. Sorry, I forgot to put it in.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

Last edited by animegrl; 08-19-2008 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
Coolio! Im a awesome
Gifted

if it wasnt denied then how would i know i had the GE?

Same thing?
But i cant see anything that says Moderated Posts?
Old 08-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #7
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Looking over your most recent posts, it looks like quiiite a few were in the avvie shops, It's A Partay, and contest setions. Those posts don't count towards your 50.

To increase your chances of being approved the next time you apply, spend more time in the General Discussion, WI Rules & Suggestions, and Somebody Help! sections. Concentrate on making good, helpful, informative posts. You should be able to do 50 in 2 weeks pretty easily, if you work at it.

Read Gingerly's thread for a better idea as to what sort of posts the admins are looking for when reviewing applications: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

Good luck!
Old 08-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #8
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

If you get accepted, then a mod will PM you. Also, you could PM one and ask if you have been rejected and why. But I will warn you, they are very busy and it may take a little while for one to get back to you. I think the Mod actions were removed because they were tying up the servers.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:20 PM   #9
aweicker
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by coolhancat
hello again bonsai!
Hiya

View Post Originally Posted by monkeyman78
if it wasnt denied then how would i know i had the GE?

Same thing?
But i cant see anything that says Moderated Posts?
You'd recieve a PM from a mod saying you were approved, and giving you instructions. (Telling you which threads to read in the training setion, where to post your agreement, etc.) The PM usually comes from COWS4YOU.

And the Gift Training Section would be viewable on the main forums page. It appears right under the General Discussion category.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #10
Coolio! Im a awesome
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
Looking over your most recent posts, it looks like quiiite a few were in the avvie shops, It's A Partay, and contest setions. Those posts don't count towards your 50.

To increase your chances of being approved the next time you apply, spend more time in the General Discussion, WI Rules & Suggestions, and Somebody Help! sections. Concentrate on making good, helpful, informative posts. You should be able to do 50 in 2 weeks pretty easily, if you work at it.

Read Gingerly's thread for a better idea as to what sort of posts the admins are looking for when reviewing applications: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

Good luck!

THANKS!

i will try to do better
Closed