Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
zoie905
Lil Kinz

destiny92782 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help getting into my room

Hi everyone, I need some help or need to know if this has happened to anybody else. I can not get into one of my rooms. Everytime I try to get in there is just keeps saying loading characters. Im thinking maybe there are to many pets in that one room but Im not sure. I would love any advice from anybody. Thanks
destiny92782 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #2
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: Help getting into my room

Did you recently put something in your room?
If so, it might not be loaded yet.
You will just have to wait untill the Graphic of the item is loaded.
If not, then i don't know what is wrong
(:
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #3
Webkinz
Webkinz :)

sars will become famous soon enough

To get in your room, maybe you could try different animals to get in ,or you could email ganz your problem or go to the costumer service page and fill out the form there.
sars is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #4
as here

Gillich is on a distinguished road

Usually, it helps when you log out and try again later(preferabbly in half an hour) the server might be busy and might be having troubles loadin the items. It varies.
Gillich is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by destiny92782
Hi everyone, I need some help or need to know if this has happened to anybody else. I can not get into one of my rooms. Everytime I try to get in there is just keeps saying loading characters. Im thinking maybe there are to many pets in that one room but Im not sure. I would love any advice from anybody. Thanks
I would suggest contacting Ganz. Hope i helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

This happened to me (and i did have a lot of pets in the room). Try logging out and back in later, it worked for me or contact ganz, clear your cache.
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Maybe you "parked" one of your webkinz pets in the doorway and thus cannot enter.

...Just a theory, could be a loading problem...

Good luck!
ouscream is offline Female
Closed