Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 04:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help with garden and a room

Question 1: How do you enlarge a room?

Question 2: I can't get the garden menu to come up, where you use the watering can etc. The book says to put in walk mode and click on plant and it will come up---has not worked for me yet.

Question 3: Is it better to have your garden almost full, or can you start with a few rows?

Thanks to all who reply, I am fairly new to this!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help with garden and a room

1. You cannot enlarge an existing room. When you buy a new room, you can choose between small (5x5), medium (7x7) or large (10x10). They will stay that way. Outdoor rooms are 10x10. They cannot be enlarged.

2. Make your pet walk to the edge or your planted items (must be able to reach it), then click on a plot. That should bring up the gardening menu.

3. Sure, you can start very small. I started with only 2 plots of carrots, then added more stuff the following days.

Old 01-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #3
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much!!! That was a quick reply and greatly appreciated.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I'm going to add just one more thing
to what Ratqueen put so well.
You never, ever have to water your plants.
Just rake every 1-2 days and harvest.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerlytoo
I'm going to add just one more thing
to what Ratqueen put so well.
You never, ever have to water your plants.
Just rake every 1-2 days and harvest.
Are you sure we don't have to water the garden at all, Ginger? I thought it was important to water them once a day, otherwise they would not yield as much when it's time to harvest.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:17 PM   #6
horsychick

horsiechick is on a distinguished road

You can't enlarge a room! Try takeing things out of the room, or buying a bigger room! Good luck!
Old 01-05-2008, 11:29 PM   #7
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ratqueen
Are you sure we don't have to water the garden at all, Ginger? I thought it was important to water them once a day, otherwise they would not yield as much when it's time to harvest.
Yes I will atest to ginger No watering necessary, its been experimented with..we just rake when needed and harvest.
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 11:49 PM   #8
Squeakinz

My daughter has a garden for her Webbies that I get the task of maintaining. We went away to visit family for one weekend. When we logged back in the following Monday, all the plants were dead and yellow and had to be replanted....
Old 01-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #9
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

aww, i feel bad for you! Sorry
Closed