Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
LMS627
Gifted

LMS627 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Help,with friend's account!!!!!!!

My friend has four webkinz,she has 327 kinzcash,i have not talked to her in a year but i am thinking of registering a pet for her so her account will not expire and take them as my pets she hasnt played in a year either and i am kinda worried she will try to go on and it is expired so,What should i do!!!!!!!!

---------- LMS627 added 8 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Help,anyone there!!!!

Last edited by LMS627; 06-08-2008 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Help,with friend's account!!!!!!!

I would ask her if she still used the account. If she doesn't, I would then ask her if she minded it I used the account. Once you get the ok then change the password and use it as your account.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:29 PM   #3
LMS627
Gifted

OK,thanks,i willor try to at least
Old 06-08-2008, 12:29 PM   #4
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Without her permission you should not do anything to her account. Technically it is her account and anything you add on that account would be hers. You may want to ask her to "give" you her account as she has not played on it. If she is willing to do that then the account becomes yours and once you add the new pet and have the code you can change the password. Remember though that if she as retained the codes for the pets already on the account she could also change the password. Hope my advice made sense and helped.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:32 PM   #5
Gift Trainee

peytonsmomie is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure she's a good enough friend that you trust her not to use one of the pet codes on the tag to reclaim it though, even after you change the password.

What is special about her account that you want to keep? Wouldn't it be easier just to send all her cool stuff that you want via kinzpost?
peytonsmomie is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #6
LMS627
Gifted

Ok,Thanks,that did make sense,but i am kinda scared of calling her because we ahve not talked in one year,should i email her???

---------- LMS627 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by peytonsmomie
Make sure she's a good enough friend that you trust her not to use one of the pet codes on the tag to reclaim it though, even after you change the password.

What is special about her account that you want to keep? Wouldn't it be easier just to send all her cool stuff that you want via kinzpost?
There's really nothing to keep except her Blue lava,but, she has four pets and i think it is kinda a waste if she throws away everything .

Last edited by LMS627; 06-08-2008 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-08-2008, 01:14 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

peytonsmomie is an unknown quantity at this point

It's hers to waste. I think it'd be kind of junky for you to call or email her after a year of not being friends just to ask if you can have something of hers.

At some point in time webkinz will stop, just like every other craze eventually does (tamagotchi pets, beanie babies, tickle me elmo, etc). So it's not really a waste for one person to have outgrown it already, she's just ahead of the curve.

Enjoy the account you have, and playing on it for as long as you want to, but I think it'd be kind of yucky to email her after a year to ask her for something instead of to renew a friendship.

Just my .02c though.
peytonsmomie is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #8
LMS627
Gifted

ok,thanks for the opinon,i probably will send me her stuff the day before the account expires
Old 06-08-2008, 04:29 PM   #9
texastech10
Webkinz :)

WebkinzChick11 is on a distinguished road

well if she hasnt played on hers for a year, then dont waste ur time. call and ask her what she thinks u should do.

Old 06-09-2008, 09:31 AM   #10
LMS627
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzChick11
well if she hasnt played on hers for a year, then dont waste ur time. call and ask her what she thinks u should do.

OK,Thanks!!!!!!
Closed