Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Default Answered: HELP with flooring assistant job please

So I have played this game literally every day since joining WW last january. I cannot win to save my life! Is there a glitch in this game? Maybe someone can point me to a strategy guide? ARHGHGHGH
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by auntjenny7
I love this particular job, and I'm a whiz at it.

As Red Fire stated, one of the tiles is never used, but I think it's the bottom right tile.

I also believe in mostly looking at the pattern as the individual tiles. But it also helps to notice where tiles repeat next to each other. You shave off precious seconds by knowing that there are X-number of that tile in a row, or in a block. Then you can place them without looking at the pattern each time.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP with flooring assistant job please

It took me a long time to get the hang out of it, especially when you get to the higher levels I struggle a little bit. I'll see if there's a strategy guide anywhere...

Edit: I couldn't find a strategy guide but I found an old thread with someone asking for some advice and FB Mom replied:

"for me,

1: I work from left to right, top to bottom.

2: Each piece has a name, mostly after the blue part of the tile so it is easier for me to recognize it in the pattern and grab it. So there is "all blue," "all white," "upleft" (the one where the blue portion is kinda up and to the left and the white is down and to the right) et cetra. The names could even be "Bob," "Joe" and such as long as you can instantly know which piece is meant by which name.

3: MOST IMPORTANT! Learn to see the tile floor as individual tiles, not a pattern as a whole. The tip above about placing the solid tiles first was what I did while learning to see the floor as individual tiles. The solid squares were easier to spot than the mixed ones, but once I started seeing the whole floor as individual tiles and not as a big pattern I was faster just working my way through the pattern in some logical order, moving from one tile to the next.

This is still not my favorite job, but if I could complete "Kinz Post Sorter" as consistantly as I can complete this job, oooo think about how much kinzcash I would make!

I these tips can help someone.

Have fun! "

And there is no glitch in it, I just tried it and it worked fine.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 02-02-2010 at 11:17 AM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

It's also not one of my favorites either but when I do play it I do separate each tile out in my mind and fill in from left to right / top to bottom.

If you look at the pattern as a whole instead of each piece of the pattern it becomes confusing to me.

P.S. If you will notice one of the patterns (I think the one on the bottom left) is never used as many times as I have played it.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #4
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I love this particular job, and I'm a whiz at it.

As Red Fire stated, one of the tiles is never used, but I think it's the bottom right tile.

I also believe in mostly looking at the pattern as the individual tiles. But it also helps to notice where tiles repeat next to each other. You shave off precious seconds by knowing that there are X-number of that tile in a row, or in a block. Then you can place them without looking at the pattern each time.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #5
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone has great advice! I totally agree, you have to learn to look for each individual tile. I was a total wiz at that game on my desktop computer. It did take me many attempts before I figured it out. Since I swiched to my new laptop I can't really play it anymore. Using a mouse was easy but using the mouse screen on a laptop is hard. I always run out of time before I can complete the job. I just can't move the laptop mouse screen anywhere near as fast and accurate as I could the external mouse. If your using a laptop mouse I suggest trying a desktop computer or adding an external mouse.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I know this is a little different than the others, but I just wanted to say that everyone has jobs that they are stronger and weaker at. For instance, I love Ms. Birdy's Assistant, but I am a fast typer. I cannot do the Grocery Clerk, even if you paid me a million KC! Sometimes it is just best to try a different job. I have a few that I regularly do and pretty much ignore the others. If there aren't any jobs that I like, I just come back later, or skip it for the day.

I think the tips above are good, too
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I start it upper left corner and normally work across, sometimes I go down then to the right. It just depends on the pattern. I never look at the pattern as a whole. I look at a piece or 2 at once and then do it that way.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #8

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

thanks guys
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Closed