Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 09:30 PM   #1
luv2swim24
Gift Guru

luv2swim24 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help! Floating Venus Flytrap!

My venus flytrap has been in this corner of my room for weeks and I can't figure out how to move it or get it to my dock or anything! Any suggestions?
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgvenus flytrap.jpg (38.5 KB, 19 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
WaylonJennings

NOLAgirl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help! Floating Venus Flytrap!

It's out there is limbo, just like my tea set. i can't get it. Mine has been that way for months.
I like your red dragster. I got the poster of it from a code on a card.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #3
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

This happened to me w/another plant & I had to figure out where that plant was beofre it started floating. I'd put it on a pumpkin table. I think the plant disappeared one time & I moved the table out of the room! & the plant just kept floating b/c the set-up in the room didn't allow it!

I cleared the whole room & put several pumpkin tables where I thought the plant had been, & sure enough the plant returned on top of one table!! Maybe u can do the same (clear the room). Possibly, there is furniture now where the plant had been & so it can't go back into the room? Good luck!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 09:44 PM   #4
tsq.
Webkinz :)

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH!!lol that is funny!
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #5
luv2swim24
Gift Guru

luv2swim24 is on a distinguished road

thanks kortny, i thought that might be the problem, ill try it!

---------- luv2swim24 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

i just dont have enough medieval side tables to try more than one spot at a time!

Last edited by luv2swim24; 10-24-2007 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-24-2007, 09:58 PM   #6
kittykat2004
Gifted

sprkls78 is on a distinguished road

CONTACT GANZ........there is a spot that says something about things being misplaced....i had the same problem....someone told me i had too much in my room. i moved a couple objects........and the problem stopped.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:03 AM   #7
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me also. Your best bet is first trying to put back whatever item you had the plant on back in your room. If that does not work then contact Ganz.

If you want to take something off of a table or stand you should "remove" it instead of "moving" it. Then you can get it from your dock and put it back in your room wherever you want. It is a pain, but this should stop it from happening in the future.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:45 PM   #8
valej

Lol, sometimes this does tend to happen. Try logging in again and if its still there give it some time, for me its usually a day and it will be fine again. If not, contact Ganz.
Closed