Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 12:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

lenzs4 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: help fixing dock

Hello,
For about a week my dock has been stuck. I did not have much in it so that is not the problem but now after a week of gardening I bet I have well over 300 items ready to sell.
Anyway, my dock will not open so I can not trade in the trading room, visit the W shop (dock has to open), dress my pet for the contest, or empty my dock to try and fix it myself.
I emailed for Ganz help yesterday but we have been playing phone tag for 2 months so I am not thinking they will be help.
I can still do my dailies (the ones that reset since gem hunt, daily kinz care, and wheel of wow have not reset for sometime) and I can do my academy classes (although I am running out of money since I can not sell my garden.

I rea da thread about emptying the dock but I can not buy anything to empty it into. All the items showing are food (holiday food I wanted to keep) so I fed them to my pets but an empty hole shows up - the dock is not replenished with items...
Anyone have this happen? How did it get fixed?
Shirley
lenzs4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Default Re: help fixing dock

have you tried clicking "show all items"? contact GANZ if you have and it does not work
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 12:41 PM   #3

lenzs4 will become famous soon enough

The show all items choice is only available if your dock is open. The only choice I have is "get items from dock" which loads for hours andnever atually loads.
lenzs4 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

It's not your dock that is the problem it is the server! I have one account I can't get my dock to load, I spoke with Ganz on Friday they claimed they are aware and working on it, over this weekend it has gotten to the point I can't even get into my garden now, there is not much you can do but be patient or call and complain, they won't give much help with an email, but if more people complain perhaps they might fix this issue sooner than later.

I can get my dock to load at 7 in the morning or at around 12 midnight, but as soon as the server gets busy...no luck.

It has nothing to do with your dock size mine is always kept to the bare minimum less than 100 items it is ganz
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Rejewal sounds like the hit the nail on the head, explaining the server problems that many are having with "frozen" docks and such forth. There are many complaining of the same problems, so you are not alone. Trying during 'very off-peak' hours may be of some help, but I think it's going to be an issue of having to wait for Ganz to fix the problem.

IF you're able to get your doc to open, I would suggest moving as much as you can out of your doc, and into your rooms for the time being (just dont overload a room or you might have the same issue). Sell your harvested goods, place "needed" food into fridges or coolers if you have them. Clothing into a dresser or bureau. Keep your doc as empty as you can for the time being until Ganz fixes the glitch.
I know it's not a solution, but hopefully if you can get in once, you can free up your items by taking them out for now. GOod luck
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #6
soozecu
soozecu is on a distinguished road

If you look around in the Help forum, you will find you are not alone. If you don't have a family member who also has an account, ask a friend to send you something via Kinzpost - an item, not a note. The following was written by Dixiecup. I'm just forwarding her advice. She's one smart WW user! Good luck, and I would suggest doing it either early in the morning or late in the evening. Those are the times I find I'm able to get stuff from my dock when it freezes up during the day.
Try sending something from another account to the one you are trying to open. When you go to return a gift to the sender it 'forces' the storage open. That is the one way I found works when all else seems to fail
soozecu is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 09:38 PM   #7
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

it took mme like 20 mins to open my dock. and it doesnt have alot of items in it
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #8
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I can open mine but it is so very slow, I think it may be more than just one server. I have had to log out then back in because it just hangs up. Hopefully this will be a quick fix once Ganz starts working on this for everyone. I hope they get the problem resolved soon.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #9

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I have trouble with one dock and my granddaughter has trouble with one of hers...it's fine in the morning, but in the afternoon and evening it's impossible to get it opened...
Jayne is offline Female
Closed