Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Unhappy Answered: Help finding Zums

So we got our first kinz clip, and we tried out the zum camera thing, but it seems awfully difficult to get a good shot at such a distance, I got a picture with 3/4 of the zum in it, but I just got a zum gummy. Are there any strategies for finding zums? I know there are guides about zum prizes and stuff, but I can't find any thing that gives advice about how to take good pictures of them. If anyone has any strategies, I'm all ears as I don't want just food from the kinz clip.

Thank you in advance for any help. Or if anyone could point me to other threads that how what I'm looking for that would be appreciated.

Last edited by soccertrader; 12-25-2009 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: spelling
soccertrader is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by ses6761
I've actually had better luck clicking a group without any being right under the cross-hairs. Occassionaly you will get a Zum challenge. There are a couple of different ones. Some involve memory of objects or order of objects and I cannot remember as well as when I was younger I do not start the challenge until I know what it is and then if I need to, I open a Word document and screen print the challenge page and paste it into Word and flip back and forth to be sure I have the correct answer. This may sound confusing, but it has saved me many times from goofing up!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #2
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help finding Zums

Umm... i don't really know I'm just now logging in my zum and kinz clip today for Christmas.
mirami is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #3

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by mirami
Umm... i don't really know I'm just now logging in my zum and kinz clip today for Christmas.
Sweet, we both don't really know what to do
But seriously, does anyone know if there are any techniques for taking better pictures?

Last edited by soccertrader; 12-25-2009 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: Spelling
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 12-26-2009, 03:51 AM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I've been doing this zum photography for several months now, on two accounts. I think it's all random. I try to center the camera cross-hairs on a little pink dot, but... sometimes I get a zum in focus, and sometimes not. Sometimes, I click where there is no zum (on purpose) but I still get a new Zum.

You will get lots and lots of food, but the zum count will gradually build up, and eventually you will be able to trade for the object of your choice in the Zumthings Catalog. Also when you complete a page of one kind of zum, you get that prize.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 06:43 AM   #5

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I've actually had better luck clicking a group without any being right under the cross-hairs. Occassionaly you will get a Zum challenge. There are a couple of different ones. Some involve memory of objects or order of objects and I cannot remember as well as when I was younger I do not start the challenge until I know what it is and then if I need to, I open a Word document and screen print the challenge page and paste it into Word and flip back and forth to be sure I have the correct answer. This may sound confusing, but it has saved me many times from goofing up!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #6
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Taking pictures of zums is rather like the curio shop, where you have a % chance of getting a gem or not when you click on a rock. Same thing when you click the picture, you have a % chance of getting a zum or not.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Closed