Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
BlissfullyMe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help With Figurine Problem

Hello!
Today I bought a Webkinz figurine - "Dear Diary Leopard". I entered the code and got my prize. I put it my room and then decided to rotate it. When I did this, my item disappeared. I logged out and then logged in again and my item was gone. I looked under customer service and none of the headings really described my problem. What should I do? Should I call Ganz?
Thanks a lot!
BlissfullyMe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 01:37 PM   #2
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Default Re: Help With Figurine Problem

Well..... you should wait a couple of days, or hours.
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 01:39 PM   #3

So sometimes items will reappear after a few hours or days?
Ooh the suspence of waiting could kill me!
Old 10-18-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I have something that might work:
1#Try logging out a couple more times
2# Restart your computer
3# If you have'nt changed the room that the item dissapeared in, got to another room

I hope one of those things helps you out!

---------- Emma8432 added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Oh!
If you do those things and it still does'nt wrok, I'd call Ganz.

Last edited by Emma8432; 10-18-2008 at 01:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The reason why is because the Rack goes on the wall, not the floor. Don't call Ganz for this

---------- Dixiecup added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Look on your walls, it might just be there somewhere.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-18-2008 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

we have been missing 4 charms for a month now, emailed ganz and they know, but so far nothing. It may come back after maintenance tonight. If not email ganz and be sure to say you were rotating it, that they don't tell you to change your password!!!
good luck
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #7
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Sorry to hear that. Try one of their advices.
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH...shoot..ok, you want to know about the figurine!! Don't move stuff in the room. OK
Here is what you do, this is the information they need
What Item is missing: Dear Diary Leopard
How big is the room: (let's say 10 X 10 grid)
Where was the item ON that grid: Like a cross word puzzle, let's say on the first row across and the third block down.
Was it on anything (Yes it was on a *coffee table*) (No, it was on the floor)
What were you doing at the time: Rotating the figurine.
Which room was it in...The 'Magic room"
Okay, they will want all that information, but DON'T move any of the items, k? If you do, especially in the spot where that figurine was, they may have trouble finding it's 'address.' All positional items have a physical address once they are placed. If it is 'under the layers' or floorboards, they can find it with their tools. Just don't mess around with the furniture before it shows up in your dock.
The place you want to go to is 'What do I do if an object is stuck?'
Here is the FAQ Technical logger. It is NOT available on the Front page, so you MIGHT want to keep it in your favorites...It is also a handy 'backdoor log in' when WW is down for maintenance
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_technical.html
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #9

Thanks for the suggestion, Dixiecup, I'll try that. Thanks for the help everyone!
Closed