Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 01:24 AM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: HELP FAST!!

I have talked to customer service and tried to get the Kinzchat plus clubhouse tree on my Asian time zone accounts. I live in the USA, but they will not grant access to my Asian time zone accounts because they said they can't monitor different languages in the clubhouse. I know some people that have kinzchat plus on their European and Asian accounts, but customer service didn't believe me when I told them that. My older Asian account had Kinzchat plus when I first opened the account and then one day the Kinzchat plus tree just disappeared.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 06:05 AM   #12
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have talked to customer service and tried to get the Kinzchat plus clubhouse tree on my Asian time zone accounts. I live in the USA, but they will not grant access to my Asian time zone accounts because they said they can't monitor different languages in the clubhouse. I know some people that have kinzchat plus on their European and Asian accounts, but customer service didn't believe me when I told them that. My older Asian account had Kinzchat plus when I first opened the account and then one day the Kinzchat plus tree just disappeared.
Thank you SnowCrystal... That was the info that I was thinking of... I cannot add any more to that...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 07:28 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Izzeh1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
I'll do a little research for you, but it could take me a couple days to get the answer for you...

If anyone has any info on KinzChat Plus in the European countries, that would be helpful.

Or it could be like dancerchick914 said, as well...
Well, thank you very much for doing a research for me!
That means alot, I really appereciate it ArkMama

I can wait a couple of days though, that would be fine.
Let me know when you know something then!

Thanks again.
Izzeh1 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 08:17 AM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Izzeh, if you have an Asian account that may not be made available to you. I have an older Asian account that I can never change to Kinzchat Plus, no matter what I do, so I have just come to accept it as being an account without access. Had it been my only account I may have pursued the issue with Ganz, but it is not, so I just leave it be in the regular chat.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #15
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

hmmm... Izzeh, would it be possible for you to open a North American account, selecting English as your primary language? Don't do that yet, though... I only want to know if you might consider doing that...
Old 12-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #16
ho?... Me?
Gifted

Sorry, Izzeh... I was able to get in touch with Ganz...

She said KinzChat+ is currently only available on the North American accounts...

I think those that have this on Asian or European accounts registered at a time when that feature was available....
Closed