Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Izzeh1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: HELP FAST!!

Help please!
How do I register a child to the account in the Parents Area so that I can remove block and then try to get kinchat plus?

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! AND I DON'T GET KINCHAT WHATEVER I DO. IT MAKES ME SO SAD BECAUSE I KNOW I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING RIGHT. AND IT EVEN SAID WHEN I CLICKED ON THE LINK OM MY EMAIL IT SHOWED UP: YOUR CHILD HAS NOW THE ACCESS TO KINCHAT PLUS.

So please help me and tell me what to do, then you are a angel.

Sorry bad english, im so frustrated and english is my second language.

No one? :/

Last edited by Izzeh1; 12-11-2010 at 06:13 AM..
Izzeh1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: HELP FAST!!

ok, first calm down and take a deep breath it is just a computer and then go to parents area and press grant access it should show up in your email and then you will be granted access but there has been glitches before where it hasn't worked for a few days, I suggest maybe trying another day
zacspet is offline Male
Old 12-11-2010, 08:01 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Have you gone to the permissions part?
You have to give your accounts permission to do this, first.
First; go to the Log in page
Click on 'Parents Place'
Click on Manage Kinzchat Plus access
Click on Prevent Access
(This helps you to set up a Parent account, which is necessary to get into Kinzchat Plus because you need parental permission, right?)
Fill out all of the boxes (fields)
Click the image to open in full size.
Once you have created a Parent account, go back to parent's area and remove the block (this does not remove the block, entirely, you still have to go back to your email and open the block removal confirmation email)
Once you have done that it wll redirect you to the Grant access where you can grant Kinzchat Plus access. It may take up to 24 hours (I found it was immediate)
Hope this helps you.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-11-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Have you gone to the permissions part?
You have to give your accounts permission to do this, first.
First; go to the Log in page
Click on 'Parents Place'
Click on Manage Kinzchat Plus access
Click on Prevent Access
(This helps you to set up a Parent account, which is necessary to get into Kinzchat Plus because you need parental permission, right?)
Fill out all of the boxes (fields)
Click the image to open in full size.
Once you have created a Parent account, go back to parent's area and remove the block (this does not remove the block, entirely, you still have to go back to your email and open the block removal confirmation email)
Once you have done that it wll redirect you to the Grant access where you can grant Kinzchat Plus access. It may take up to 24 hours (I found it was immediate)
Hope this helps you.
Dixie got it!

When you go to the clubhouse area, make sure it's the right zone! There's a sign that says what time for which zone. When you have the right zone, click on the door, then click on "I agree to these rules" And ta-da! Your in. Just choose a room and have fun! (also make sure to choose the "kinzchat+ tree, and not the regular one)
catspaws is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
Dixie got it!

When you go to the clubhouse area, make sure it's the right zone! There's a sign that says what time for which zone. When you have the right zone, click on the door, then click on "I agree to these rules" And ta-da! Your in. Just choose a room and have fun! (also make sure to choose the "kinzchat+ tree, and not the regular one)
Well, I have done everything that Dixie said, but I don't have the kinchat+ tree, how do I get that one? I only have the regular one
Izzeh1 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Izzeh1
Well, I have done everything that Dixie said, but I don't have the kinchat+ tree, how do I get that one? I only have the regular one
Do you live in North America? I recall a thread from someone in Europe having problems... And I believe it ended with KinzChat+ is not available in their country...

Can anyone verify? Because if this is the case, there is not much you can do. Is it possible for you to call Ganz? That might be your only option at this time...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
Do you live in North America? I recall a thread from someone in Europe having problems... And I believe it ended with KinzChat+ is not available in their country...

Can anyone verify? Because if this is the case, there is not much you can do. Is it possible for you to call Ganz? That might be your only option at this time...
Oh, well I'm from Norway and I'm not really that good in english, or I mean I understand english very good and I'm good at it in school and stuff.
I live in Norway in europe and I'm not so good at explaining things over telephone to someone that speaks english. And I have tried to send ganz emails very often, but I never get the help I need. My mom doesn't care about webkinz. She thinks it's just a silly game though.
Izzeh1 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

i'm in north america & have access to kinz chat plus. there was a short while, though, when Ganz was "revamping" the clubhouse where there was no access to kinzchat plus, but i haven't heard of any thing like that recently...
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #9
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Izzeh1
Oh, well I'm from Norway and I'm not really that good in english, or I mean I understand english very good and I'm good at it in school and stuff.
I live in Norway in europe and I'm not so good at explaining things over telephone to someone that speaks english. And I have tried to send ganz emails very often, but I never get the help I need. My mom doesn't care about webkinz. She thinks it's just a silly game though.
I'll do a little research for you, but it could take me a couple days to get the answer for you...

If anyone has any info on KinzChat Plus in the European countries, that would be helpful.

Or it could be like dancerchick914 said, as well...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 09:35 PM   #10
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Please calm down and listen to the advice above.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed