Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 01:38 AM   #11
Delta333
Gifted

Delta is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help-everything is GONE!?

Well, I'm torn. Normaly I would say the account was hacked because the password was changed and that is a rare glitch that I have never seen before, but then again the account was only out of your hands for about ten hours and I'd say someone had hacked they would have to had a massive load of accounts to clear everything off the accounts considering the 3 item gift a day rule but if it was overnight you could have stolen 6 items per account over that time period. But 16 rooms full plus everything else in dock worth something or not goe sounds to me like a glitch.???
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 07:37 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

lavandershine is an unknown quantity at this point

First change your password,then contact Ganz by either e-mailing them or phoning them.Their e-mail is: support@webkinz.com Not sure about the phone number.Good luck!
Old 12-28-2007, 10:16 AM   #13
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

1-866-WEB-KINZ
Old 12-28-2007, 11:20 AM   #14
ooo Hoooo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Moma Roe will become famous soon enough

You can only send one package of 3 items to any one person per day. Sooooo....unless the person has tons of accounts, it would seem impossible for someone to clean out 16 rooms of stuff. It must be one of the glitches that the are hopefully tring to fix in this down time. I bet when they get done, all of his stuff will be back.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:24 AM   #15

googlegirl07 is on a distinguished road

I think that maybe you should try logging back in, this has happened to me before and that helped. If that doesn't work, then I'm sorry but it may have been an error from the traffic.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:29 AM   #16
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Just be prepared, and have your code tags available when they call. There has been alot going on, which is the reason why the site has been down for so long. Keep your patience near by also until the site is back up, I don't thinks Customer Support can do much to help right now. Best of luck, and please post again to let us know how it turns out!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 11:45 AM   #17
hannahlea02 & si
Gifted
SumerRee is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by pooirs12
Hi, I see that your word is starred out, please remember that there are some younger users on here so you need to watch your language. I'm sorry, call Ganz, they might help.
You might be too young to realize, but she was watching her language. That's why she didn't spell the word out. No need to respond to her post just to say something negative. Your other comment doesn't help either because she already said she emailed Ganz.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #18
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by thecowgurl
I seriously doubt anyone has taken your things....other than Ganz. They suffer from serious programming issues. Why else would anyone take down a site during production hours with no notice whatsoever? For a company that is so against cheating, they seem to have no remorse for doing it to us whenever they feel like it. Bah humbug.

this is wrong..you cannot blame WW for reprogramming the updates..they do it weekly for our enjoyment and update regularly..we all know this..they are also filled with servers like us holding up traffic ;volumes of us got new webkinz pets for the holidays and we are all trying to get on..monator the timeing..and the traffic will decrease in time

Remember on thursdays/fridays WW puts new surveys in and the fun begins.. relax and enjoy while waiting
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 12:40 PM   #19
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
this is wrong..you cannot blame WW for reprogramming the updates..they do it weekly for our enjoyment and update regularly..we all know this..they are also filled with servers like us holding up traffic ;volumes of us got new webkinz pets for the holidays and we are all trying to get on..monator the timeing..and the traffic will decrease in time

Remember on thursdays/fridays WW puts new surveys in and the fun begins.. relax and enjoy while waiting
You're kidding right?
Old 12-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #20
katiew242
Katiew242 is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happened to me once. I logged in and everything was gone. I logged in later that day and everything was back to normal. I think it was just a glitch.
Closed