Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 10:06 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
momto5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help-everything is GONE!?

My son added a few webkinz on xmas day. The next day he went to sign on and his password was changed and then when ge got signed on ALL of his stuff was gone. Like 16 rooms worth of stuff. Does this happen alot? He was devastated. I am p****d!! I assume there is nothing we can do. Just wanted to see if this has happened to others.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 10:15 AM   #2
Lil Kinz
NCJoan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help-everything is GONE!?

Did he share his password information with anyone. Alot of times thats how this happens. Someone gets the password and goes in and takes things.
but 16 rooms at one time seems really strange. I would contact webkinz and ask ofr help.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:29 AM   #3
PM me for it
Gifted

SmileyGirl27 is on a distinguished road

A lot of times if you tell someone your password they will steal your account. hopefully you kept his code and can change the password back. when, you click log in, click forgot your password and enter in your code to change it.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
momto5 is an unknown quantity at this point

He had changed his password that day and was online until 9pm. He didn't talk to any of his friends on Xmas so there is no way for anyone to know his password. Then when he signed on the next morning at 7am everything was gone. I have a phone call and an email out to Ganz so we'll see what they say. I am just very annoyed because it was ALOT of stuff. I mean if it were just a few things I wouldn't be bothered by it, but everything?!? Thanks for the input.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #5
pooirs12

Hi, I see that your word is starred out, please remember that there are some younger users on here so you need to watch your language. I'm sorry, call Ganz, they might help.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:27 PM   #6
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

I seriously doubt anyone has taken your things....other than Ganz. They suffer from serious programming issues. Why else would anyone take down a site during production hours with no notice whatsoever? For a company that is so against cheating, they seem to have no remorse for doing it to us whenever they feel like it. Bah humbug.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:38 PM   #7
Impended
Gifted

impended is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, I'm sorry for your loss.
If some actually went onto your son's account and stole everything, I doubt you will be much back. However, if it was just Ganz with all the glitches and lagging thats been happening, I'd just wait until the update and see if everything's back, and if not, try contacting Ganz.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:03 PM   #8
Gifted

Luvamoose is on a distinguished road

Just a thought, I assume that the OP used the stars to indicate the missing letters herself, rather than posting "the word" here. Pretty common on message boards really.

I hope that the loss is due to the glitches and your son's items return. Let us know.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:29 AM   #9
largobob

webkinz_luva_0811 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh wow i hope it gets fixed!! that happend to me too (but the only thing gone was my tc bed)
Old 12-28-2007, 12:56 AM   #10
Webkinz :)
rvdbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

hopefully webkinz will be able to fix this I know that webkinz is experiencing this a lot on the site. Things of mine have also dissapeared. hope eevrything is replaced
Closed