Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Help to earn KinzCash!!! I need lots!!

Spring Clean up!

Go through your rooms and what you are bored with or don't want or need anymore SELL!

Adopt a new Pet! (Always a favorite but not always available!)

Play your favorite game! I find that the Eager Beaver usually pays about 340kc a game but usually takes like 45 mins for me to finish. (down side!)

Quizzys word search game is the same way.

The game of the day will add a % of kc to your winnings!

Make sure you do your dailies in all accounts. Sometimes you get lucky!

If you get a good gem in Artes, SELL it!

If you get a good star in Allysas, SELL That too!

Make sure you clear your rooms with storage containers of needless stuff and sell it.

Do a job at the employment center. (ugh I know! LOL)

Keep working at it! You will reach your goal!!
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #12
Mhig
Webkinz :)

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

There is a whole club.I will go find a link and then edit this and tell you what it is.Anyways you tell them how much money you have now and how much you want to earn and then they make you a schedule.It's really neat.Also, remember to do all dailies even if they are boring or you almost never get prizes on them *cough* Alyssa's *cough* Star Challenge *cough* XD Also do surveys, play games, play at Quizzy's, and any possible way to make money.I find it better if I don't constantly look at how much I've earned, just every 10 or 15 minutes check and see how much you've gotten.

EDIT:
Found it!! Here you go:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-helps-538295/

Last edited by mhig; 08-30-2009 at 05:13 PM..
mhig is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 06:31 PM   #13
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

How quickly do you need it? Or are you just trying to save?
I would reccomend trying to garden for some kinzcash. T plants pay for themselves in no time!
Also, make sure you simply log in and do your dailies everyday ONLY play your favorite arcade games in the tournament arena. That way you can win an additonal 100-kinzcash or so just for getting a good score.
Hope that helps
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #14
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

If you really need it desperately sell your rare items and all of your items some things are worth a lot and go trade in the trading room try to get a 1000kc coin they are quite common there
Fringe is offline Male
Old 08-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Join the september KC club! Kay, I think it's a little to late for august! You'll be surprised at what you'll earn!
I am planning to. But I don't have a goal to get to a number of KinzCash. The KC is related to trading. I will join once it's September though!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 01:28 AM   #16

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

My quickest way to earn KC, apart from gardening, is doing a job twice a day. If you're at all handy with math, learn to do Kinzpost sorter - on level 3 that's 350 each time, so 700 each day. It took me a few weeks to learn how to do it consistently, but now I pass more than 90 % of the time. If that's too hard, find one of the medium level jobs that you can do, and to it twice a day - that's still 250 KC each time.

Some games pay out much better than others. There's a good thread in the games section about which pay out best. I'll go see if I can find it for you. Here it is: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-games-21470/ (Unfortunately it's a bit old, and the newer games aren't on it, but it gives a good overview of most games. Of the newer ones, I find Booger gets an A is a great KC earner.)

About the other stuff, you've already got lots of good tips. Don't neglect your dailies - they really do add up. If you're still up at midnight Kinztime, you can do Wishing Well a second time each day, and every Sunday night/Monday morning you can get an 8th turn on Daily Kinzcare.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 08-31-2009 at 01:37 AM.. Reason: adding a link
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 09:47 AM   #17
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Try one of these. They should earn you lots of kinzcash fast.

1. Do the daily actives.
2. Do the todays actives.
3. Go to Quizzy's and do the calendar and category questions.
4. Complete the weekly survey.
5. Go to the employment office and complete a job.
6. Play games in the arcade and tournament arena.
7. Sell any unwanted/unused items in your dock and/or house.

Good luck collecting that Kinzcash.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 06:10 PM   #18
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
My quickest way to earn KC, apart from gardening, is doing a job twice a day. If you're at all handy with math, learn to do Kinzpost sorter - on level 3 that's 350 each time, so 700 each day. It took me a few weeks to learn how to do it consistently, but now I pass more than 90 % of the time. If that's too hard, find one of the medium level jobs that you can do, and to it twice a day - that's still 250 KC each time.

Some games pay out much better than others. There's a good thread in the games section about which pay out best. I'll go see if I can find it for you. Here it is: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-games-21470/ (Unfortunately it's a bit old, and the newer games aren't on it, but it gives a good overview of most games. Of the newer ones, I find Booger gets an A is a great KC earner.)

About the other stuff, you've already got lots of good tips. Don't neglect your dailies - they really do add up. If you're still up at midnight Kinztime, you can do Wishing Well a second time each day, and every Sunday night/Monday morning you can get an 8th turn on Daily Kinzcare.
I passed the BabySitter Job over 300 times (I know, pretty crazy isn't it?), and I'm a deluxe, so I do 3 times if I can. (Once in the morning, Deluxe button, and night) I will check that thread, thanks so much for the help!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:12 PM   #19
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Ummm... You can sell some stuff. That always gets me a lot of KC.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 06:17 PM   #20
I'm back to a

Thanks for the wonderful help everyone!! I got the my goal (spent so much time playing games and all your wonderful tips), thanks to everyone that heped me! Thanks! I will close this thread out now.
Closed