Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default Answered: Help to earn KinzCash!!! I need lots!!

Hi, and I'm trying to earn 12,000 KC! I really want to try earning some quick money, so any suggestions?? I have done a lot of Quizzy's Corner, and I've already completed all the Series and Subjects for the ages 5-6 (What? It WAS easy )

I'd love to hear your ideas, thanks!!!

Note: I have been **** Gardening everyday. In fact, I have 7 Gardens. I am also trying to earn the KC as soon as possible.

Last edited by bluey1998; 08-30-2009 at 09:47 PM..
bluey1998 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by rockermom
Spring Clean up!

Go through your rooms and what you are bored with or don't want or need anymore SELL!

Adopt a new Pet! (Always a favorite but not always available!)

Play your favorite game! I find that the Eager Beaver usually pays about 340kc a game but usually takes like 45 mins for me to finish. (down side!)

Quizzys word search game is the same way.

The game of the day will add a % of kc to your winnings!

Make sure you do your dailies in all accounts. Sometimes you get lucky!

If you get a good gem in Artes, SELL it!

If you get a good star in Allysas, SELL That too!

Make sure you clear your rooms with storage containers of needless stuff and sell it.

Do a job at the employment center. (ugh I know! LOL)

Keep working at it! You will reach your goal!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Yay! I'm finally a

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Help to earn KinzCash!!! I need lots!!

What I usually do, is I just play my favorite game! I'll think about trying to beat my high score [that usually motivates me] that's basically my best quick idea. Sorry I only have one
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I have some great tips for you! I was once trying to earn 1,000,000 kc (I quit after a while) and came up with the ultimate plan!

Tip one: INVEST IN GARDENS, AND GAMES FROM THE WSHOP!
fill several yards with carrots or strawberries.
This takes a while to get money flowing from the fields, but it really pays off!

Tip 2: choose a game and play at least 10 times a day!
Choose a game that you like playing and that earns you lots of cash, such as atomicolicious or Whizkinz. Multiplayer games are fun because they keep you interested.

Tip 3: DO NOT BUY!
don't buy anything that you do not need! As for food, before going on this penny pinching plan, make a lot of recipes that fill up your pets meters. You can also use your fresh produce. I love my pets gives you food and cash

Feel the need to decorate? Take everything out of a room and reorganize it, or just use things from your dock you have laying around.

Anything you need trade for. This way you are not spending any cash. EX: you have a bothersome modmoped scooter in your dock... go to the GE and exchange it for furniture to decorate, and/or food!

Tip 4: An oak pool trade a day keeps low cash away!
Make it a goal to make at least one oak pool trade a day.

Tip 5: coupons!
Hord coupons! Trade for them, and when there is the free coupon activity, go on all your accounts and get one, and send them to your main.

Tip 5: Quiz time!
Do calendar trivia from past years and months (and the daily one) and do the daily bonus question. Also do one series of trivia a day.

If you do all these things you will have all that kinzcash in no time!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Try keeping track of how much money you spend and earn each day. This can really help you! The more you end up gaining at the end of each day, the faster your kinzcash total will go up. Try to gradually spend less and less and earn more and more for maximum earnings! You may even want to keep a notebook or a word document to watch your progress. And it's always satisfactory to watch the numbers go up!

What I do is treat it like a journal. At the end of every day, write in your notebook or word document or whatever something like this:

Starting KC level: 5,213
Spent: 100 on new bed
Earned: 965
Total: 6,078

It's helpful to write down what you spent your kinzcash on, and even where you got your kinzcash earnings from, too. If you want.

Also, use some of the other tips that Texasgirl and webkinzluver provided. I could post some other tips, but they are right above this post, so...

Anyways, good luck earning!

Kay:el1:

P.S. Join a kinzcash earning club! They can help to skyrocket your KC levels! Also, It's fun!

Here's a link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...8#post16244018
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #5
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover531
What I usually do, is I just play my favorite game! I'll think about trying to beat my high score [that usually motivates me] that's basically my best quick idea. Sorry I only have one
That's okay! It does help though. I'm open to any ideas, and it doesn't need to be 7 or 8 ideas, any tips are all welcome. I will try that though, thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I have some great tips for you! I was once trying to earn 1,000,000 kc (I quit after a while) and came up with the ultimate plan!

Tip one: INVEST IN GARDENS, AND GAMES FROM THE WSHOP!
fill several yards with carrots or strawberries.
This takes a while to get money flowing from the fields, but it really pays off!

Tip 2: choose a game and play at least 10 times a day!
Choose a game that you like playing and that earns you lots of cash, such as atomicolicious or Whizkinz. Multiplayer games are fun because they keep you interested.

Tip 3: DO NOT BUY!
don't buy anything that you do not need! As for food, before going on this penny pinching plan, make a lot of recipes that fill up your pets meters. You can also use your fresh produce. I love my pets gives you food and cash

Feel the need to decorate? Take everything out of a room and reorganize it, or just use things from your dock you have laying around.

Anything you need trade for. This way you are not spending any cash. EX: you have a bothersome modmoped scooter in your dock... go to the GE and exchange it for furniture to decorate, and/or food!

Tip 4: An oak pool trade a day keeps low cash away!
Make it a goal to make at least one oak pool trade a day.

Tip 5: coupons!
Hord coupons! Trade for them, and when there is the free coupon activity, go on all your accounts and get one, and send them to your main.

Tip 5: Quiz time!
Do calendar trivia from past years and months (and the daily one) and do the daily bonus question. Also do one series of trivia a day.

If you do all these things you will have all that kinzcash in no time!
Thanks for the amazing tips! For tip 1, I have actually 7 gardens now... all carrots because when I feed them to my pet they boost 4 hunger points and sells them for 7 KC each.
Tip 2, I have played games all day today.. to get as much money as I can. You do have a point Quizzy's WhizKinz DO give you lots.. espiecially if you win LOL, I haven't been spending for a whole lot while... I've saved up lots The tips are very useful, and I will try them out 1 by 1! Thanks again!

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Try keeping track of how much money you spend and earn each day. This can really help you! The more you end up gaining at the end of each day, the faster your kinzcash total will go up. Try to gradually spend less and less and earn more and more for maximum earnings! You may even want to keep a notebook or a word document to watch your progress. And it's always satisfactory to watch the numbers go up!

What I do is treat it like a journal. At the end of every day, write in your notebook or word document or whatever something like this:

Starting KC level: 5,213
Spent: 100 on new bed
Earned: 965
Total: 6,078

It's helpful to write down what you spent your kinzcash on, and even where you got your kinzcash earnings from, too. If you want.

Also, use some of the other tips that Texasgirl and webkinzluver provided. I could post some other tips, but they are right above this post, so...

Anyways, good luck earning!

Kayfee

P.S. Join a kinzcash earning club! They can help to skyrocket your KC levels! Also, It's fun!

Here's a link: The AUGUST Kinzcash Savings Club! The club that helps you save kinzcash + make friends - all at the same time! - Page 66
Thanks! I will check the link now I will also try the notes. Thanks a lot!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #6
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by bluey1998
I have actually 7 gardens now... all carrots because when I feed them to my pet they boost 4 hunger points and sells them for 7 KC each.
If you have 7 gardens, then those should be earning you an average of about 1,000 a day. If you garden every day, you should meet your goal in about 2 weeks. -Sooner with quizzys etc
Old 08-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Quizzy's Word Challenge is a great game to play to get a lot of KC AND can be quick, too! I love playing it!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 04:43 PM   #8

imaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to beholdimaclown is a splendid one to behold

WI Subscriber

I just noticed something today. It must be a glitch in WW or something like that. I went to the E-store and bought some Fairy Falls charms for my one account and then some Magic Mire charms for the other account. When I started to enter the codes in each of the accounts (where I wanted them), I had to do a double take to look at the money in the account's bank. Not only was I getting the charm item on my account, but it was also adding the 250 kinz cash to my bank account. This is the first time I've noticed this. Usually you aren't supposed to get the extra kinz cash unless the account already has the charm that you are trying to add. This is strange enough for me to post it. Today is the only day I've noticed this strange thing happening on each account. Totally bizzare if you ask me! LOL
imaclown is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #9
Hakuna matata-

Aristocat_Fan is just really niceAristocat_Fan is just really nice

What I do is Garden A LOT like they said earlier, and play games like crazy. I know that can get boring sometimes, so I'd go through all my furniture, and sell everything that Iyou wouldn't need. Might earn you about 6000, if you have lots of junk :]]
Aristocat_Fan is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Join the september KC club! Kay, I think it's a little to late for august! You'll be surprised at what you'll earn!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed