Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

*July Jewl* has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Help DVDvideosoft users!

Well I downloaded the youtube to ipod converter, DVD videosoft. I have all of the youtube videos downloaded into the "Movies" library folder on Itunes. When I click "sync ipod" it says on bothe Itunes and on my ipod "Syncing ipod." Then it says "ipod sync is complete." I unplug my ipod and when I look under the movieds file nothing is there!!! Why is this not working?
Can anyone help me please?

---------- *July Jewl* added 42 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Come on people help I really need it.

---------- *July Jewl* added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Please I relly need the help. If you help me I will help you if you would like something in return

---------- *July Jewl* added 7 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

I am having so much trouble trying to figure this out. Please help. I will give a rep point.

---------- *July Jewl* added 5 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Please I know people are viewing this and not posting. PLEASE POST.

---------- *July Jewl* added 9 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Don't walk away like you always do, this time, your the only thing that's been, on my mind.

Sorry listening to radio disney.

I wanna Get back get back with you!

Last edited by *July Jewl*; 09-20-2008 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*July Jewl* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
Robotzo

Default Re: Help DVDvideosoft users!

What type of iPod do you have? If you have a Shuffle, or 1st or 2ed Gen Nano, it won't play videos
Old 09-21-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
Gift Trainee

I have the new Ipod video nano. The little squarish one.

---------- *July Jewl* added 1194 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Hello People Please post I am ready to get the videos onto my ipod!

Last edited by *July Jewl*; 09-21-2008 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2008, 09:14 AM   #4
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I had the same troble with my video
Old 09-21-2008, 12:06 PM   #5
Gift Trainee

I know how you feel. I am especially frustrated because Nobody is answering this thread!!!

Please People.

---------- *July Jewl* added 19 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Please people

---------- *July Jewl* added 113 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Come on people please help if you do I will give you a rep point.I am on my knees! Please help me I am desperate!

---------- *July Jewl* added 29 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

I know you don't care but can you please help me. I would love to return the favor. Please Help me!

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

Last edited by *July Jewl*; 09-21-2008 at 12:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2008, 01:22 PM   #6

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Have you tried moving the movies onto your ipod and uploading them manually that way?? sometimes the sync is a little buggy ... esp. if you use it on more then one computer.

Also make sure if that doesn't work that the movies are in a readable format and did not have an error while you were rewriting the formatting using dvdvideosoft.

Try that and if it doesn't work if you could tell us if there are any errors or something that would be great.

---------- MissGnomie added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

If you really are still having problems and no error comes up, try forcing it into disk mode. or restoring it. It may be a pain to upload all the songs but it could be an error within the ipod and not the computer... but I would use it as a last resort.

Last edited by MissGnomie; 09-21-2008 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

Well, I just went on itunes and dragged the viseos onto a playlist it synced my ipod but the videos don't appear where I put them.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:21 PM   #8

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

try just putting it onto your ipod and see if that works... maybe they won't run on a playlist??? I don't use the videos that often, to be honest.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #9
Robotzo

Ugh, mine doesn't work either.
Closed