Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Help!? Donate stuff?

Can somebody help me? I don't know how to do this- I have stuff that I want to donate to whoever wants it. Mostly things from the Snow White promotion... How do I do that here?
ladycayte is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Help!? Donate stuff?

From-- Free Webkinz Codes
Quote:
Can I donate codes?

Of course, thank you! We can only accept feature codes as donations, so if you have any unused feature codes that you would like to donate, please use our contact us form! Please be sure to tell us what item the code activates so we can add it to the prize list!

If you want to donate unused codes from Webkinz Newz contests, but have run out of e-mail addresses to have the codes sent to, you may use any e-mail address @webkinzinsider.com and we will get the codes (ex. jjjj@webkinzinsider.com, abc12@webkinzinsider.com, etc).
And thank you so much for your generosity! I cannot thank you enough!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
From-- Free Webkinz Codes
And thank you so much for your generosity! I cannot thank you enough!
But... they're not codes. They're items, like in my dock... I hate to sell them to the w-store, but I just have so many of some things, that I don't know what to do with them!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

To donate items to WI from WW you need to send a friend request to WIGiftz on WW.
Once they accept your friend request you will be able to send the items through Kinzpost
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:20 PM   #5

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

Great idea! How are the items dispersed? Is there a thread where people request items? Are they used as prizes? Obviously I didn't know this existed. Are there restrictions on what we can send? Sorry for all the questions, but I have items I would rather donate than just sell off. Thank you!
Kid Keegan is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
To donate items to WI from WW you need to send a friend request to WIGiftz on WW.
Once they accept your friend request you will be able to send the items through Kinzpost
Great! I'll send them a request right away! And they'll give the stuff to other people?

And, by the way, congratulations on the birth of your niece!

View Post Originally Posted by Kid Keegan
Great idea! How are the items dispersed? Is there a thread where people request items? Are they used as prizes? Obviously I didn't know this existed. Are there restrictions on what we can send? Sorry for all the questions, but I have items I would rather donate than just sell off. Thank you!

LOL, you're asking everything I'd like to know, too! I hated the idea of selling things to the w-store...

Last edited by ladycayte; 01-24-2011 at 07:24 PM..
Old 01-24-2011, 07:30 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte

LOL, you're asking everything I'd like to know, too! I hated the idea of selling things to the w-store...
Me as well. I would rather give them to someone that will enjoy them. Thank you for asking the question to start with!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

They will be used for future contests...thanks for wanting to donate!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Yes they are given away. They have contests throughout the year that the items are given away.
They hold ones that everyone has a chance to get involved with. Like Name the Turkey, the winners got the new Turkey.

But after the Snow White activities on WW there were so many that were donating them they were over flowing
they started a thread that you could submit one post and you could say why you would like to win one of the items. They are randomly selected so everyone has an equal chance.

I am not sure if they use them as part of the new WI button on the front page, but they may.
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2011, 07:38 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
They will be used for future contests...thanks for wanting to donate!
Thank you for the opportunity!

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Yes they are given away. They have contests throughout the year that the items are given away.
They hold ones that everyone has a chance to get involved with. Like Name the Turkey, the winners got the new Turkey.

But after the Snow White activities on WW there were so many that were donating them they were over flowing
they started a thread that you could submit one post and you could say why you would like to win one of the items. They are randomly selected so everyone has an equal chance.

I am not sure if they use them as part of the new WI button on the front page, but they may.
Thank you for the information and taking the time to answer my questions.
Closed