Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rockstar121 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: HELP!!! Does anybody have a picture of the Complete Rare persian theme in a room?

Help!! Does anybody have every single piece f the rare persian theme in a room so i can see how it looks? Please post it here. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

Default Re: HELP!!! Does anybody have a picture of the Complete Rare persian theme in a room?

I'm sorry I couldn't find a complete room. To see pictures of the all the items though, click HERE.
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: HELP!!! Does anybody have a picture of the Complete Rare persian theme in a room?

I don't think you are going to find anyone that does since there are several pieces that have not been sold yet. I know the throne and windows have never been sold. A few people have been lucky enough to get one as an adoption gift but I don't know of anyone who has gotten everything...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't know anyone who has gotten everything either. I got one window as an adoption gift but I don't have the throne.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 11:51 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I went and looked and those are the only two that have not been sold. I was thinking there were more but I have everything else . Sorry I don't have my room designed yet or I would post it. Marna could you post yours? I remember it is lovely even if you don't have the throne
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 11:59 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't have the throne yet, but do have one window. Here is a picture of my room. The chandeliers and the genie are not part of the theme, but I like them with it.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #7

rockstar121 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for posting your house and everybody else who were so kind to try to help me . Wow Marnabear that is so cool. So far all i have in my Persian Room is the Persian Palace Wallpaper, Persian Palace Flooring , Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia , Feast of Fruit Table, Blue Minaret Vase, and Sultan's Settee.

That is a picture of mine. I put some of the princess theme in it because i was thinking of doing one rare room with by two favorite themes. I might seperate them though. Tell me if you like them together. Please do not copy!! Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgRare room.JPG (115.5 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by rockstar121; 07-18-2010 at 09:48 AM..
Old 07-18-2010, 10:19 PM   #8
marnabear

WI Subscriber

I do like your room Rockstar. The two themes really go well together.
Closed