Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Help with Dock

Is anyone else's dock taking forever/not loading at all?

I click get items from storage, and it doesn't even bring up all my items in my dock.
But, it's only doing this on my accounts.
My mom's and 2 sisters's accounts are running super fast.

If anyone knows how to get around this thing, then I would be VERY grateful.

Last edited by Icicle; 02-15-2009 at 08:41 PM..
Icicle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help with Dock

Hmm.... maybe you should try logging out ang logging back in. If that doesn't work, clear your cache. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser. If you are still having problems, try contacting GANZ
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

I finally got it to work thank god. <3

Thanks for the help though.
*rep for you*

Mods can close this now, thanks.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I assume you have a slow internet connection? If so, there isn't really anything you can do unfortunately.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:21 AM   #5

Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character
Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character

I've occasionally had that problem if I have too many things in my dock. Ganz recommends keeping it under 100, but I'm usually fine up to about 300. Try reducing things in your dock to avoid it happening again (if that might be the problem).
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:39 AM   #6
mdnash
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
I assume you have a slow internet connection? If so, there isn't really anything you can do unfortunately.
Nope, actually I have a REALLY fast one.
I used to have dial up though.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 02-16-2009, 02:39 AM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Wink Re: Help with Dock

View Post Originally Posted by Icicle
Is anyone else's dock taking forever/not loading at all?

I click get items from storage, and it doesn't even bring up all my items in my dock.
But, it's only doing this on my accounts.
My mom's and 2 sisters's accounts are running super fast.

If anyone knows how to get around this thing, then I would be VERY grateful.

It takes a long time if you have a lot of items, in fact if you have under about 300 items it will go faster. Ganz intended and is encouraging WW users to have under 100 items in your dock! Time to bring out the storage.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 02:52 AM   #8

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: Help with Dock

we have 2 out of 5 that are NOT working, our connection isn't slow but we have had problems since wednesday night .

---------- a3doglife added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

oh I only keep 25 or less items in my dock. I got a call from ganz but missed it. I hope they get it fixed soon. w ar not the only ones there have been quite a few threads like this one.

Last edited by a3doglife; 02-16-2009 at 02:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #9
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hey Icicle!

I have that problem with one of my accounts. It is a small account having only one Lil' Kinz on it. I believe it comes off of a certain server (although I am not a computer guru). It is my only account that connects to 66.48.69.115... and perpetually has the "please wait..." and will not load items from storage. I have written them multiple times about this w/o change. Luckily it's intermittent although it's broken more often than not.

If nothing else I'm here to say you are not alone.

Good Luck!
Red Fire is offline Female
Closed