Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Guy900 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: HELP is Destroyed Capri Jeans Torns?

OK so I am trading and someone said it was i though it was to cause it looked liked it. I TRADED SIGNATURE AND MORE FOR IT! Please tell me it is the real torn?
Guy900 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2011, 05:29 PM   #2

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: HELP is Destroyed Capri Jeans Torns?

I'm pretty sure those are from PJ's kinzstyle outlet
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
Guy900 will become famous soon enough

Oh MAN I HATE THAT PERSON SO MUCH "crys"
Guy900 is offline Male
Old 08-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

These are Kinzstyle Outlet. Torn Jeans refer to Rockstar Torn Jeans, from KinzClothes, which is an outfit from a code, from those big Webkinz shirts for Humans.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

--> (Picture Gallery) KinzStyle & KinzClothes - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I'm pretty sure those are from PJ's kinzstyle outlet
Yep. Just checked.

I'm really sorry you got ripped off. Remember it as a lesson for future trades- there are always scammers out there. You can also try reporting this pet to Ganz via e-mail
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Sorry that happened to you. They do look similar. However, what will help is in the description of the item when you're in the trade part it says torn jeans on it.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #7
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I'm so sorry that you got scammed. Those pants you just traded for are from the Kinzstyle Outlet. At least this will remind you to be more careful when trading in the future. There are always scammers out there, you can't always trust what people say. You can always look through the WIki to learn all about the items in Webkinz World.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 08-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #8

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

You aren't the only one who got scammed with that, though. Four days ago I traded a PSI for those, thinking they were Torn Jeans.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 08-26-2011, 10:11 AM   #9
Wondering..
Gifted

SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine
SoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshineSoccerPlayer06 is a ray of sunshine

So sorry that had to happen to you. Unfortunately, those can be purchased in the Kinzstyle Outlet. The real torn jeans only come from Kinzclothes bags which you can get by purchasing a TShirt from the Ganz Estore.
SoccerPlayer06 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #10
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

You can buy those from the kinzstyle outlet the true ripped jeans you can get my purchasing a Webkinz T-shirt for kids. It comes with a code. Sorry to say this but, you got ripped off big time.
wormie431 is offline Female
Closed