Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
Crazyboy

Default Unanswered: help deleting!

Can someone please help and tell me how i delete my webkinz insider account? too busy for it
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: help deleting!

Contact a mod or admin - they can help you out
ouscream is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
Crazyboy

Who is a mod/admin?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

A mod/admin is a person who is a perfectionnist on WI and who will help you if you need help. First of all, you should get 10 posts and you will have the availability to PM (private message someone, like an e-mail) pick a mod or admin. and ask them how, they are the only ones who know how to.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
Crazyboy

ok. i will

---------- Crazyboy added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

who are the admins and mods? anyone know names?

Last edited by Crazyboy; 12-15-2008 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-15-2008, 08:22 PM   #6
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

COWS4YOU

Justin

Wendy

smitchell

Those are some mods/admins. Just a few off the top of my head.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
Crazyboy

ok thank you! i will PM them now

---------- Crazyboy added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

thanks for all your help!!

Last edited by Crazyboy; 12-15-2008 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by pupso98
A mod/admin is a person who is a perfectionnist on WI and who will help you if you need help. First of all, you should get 10 posts and you will have the availability to PM (private message someone, like an e-mail) pick a mod or admin. and ask them how, they are the only ones who know how to.

I am not positive but I don't think that you need to post 10 in order to pm a mod or adim...

I know that the rule is absolute for member to memder pms, but it would seem logical that anyone would/should be able to pm a mod or admin.

I would give it a try if you are tight on time. It's less time consuming than posting 10 times...or 8 now counting these... I would be curious to know if it is possible for new members, that have under 10 posts, could pm a high ranking person or not.
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed