Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

julesg is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help deciding on delux account

Hi,
I'm wanting to get a delux account with some Christmas money I received. I have 3 regular accounts now. Is is better to get the family account or the single account (for the year). Also, do you get the estore points for each acount for the family account or just one? Any other reasons one is better than the other? Please help, all opinions welcome!
Happy New Year!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Help deciding on delux account

I was just wanting to know the same thing. I want to buy the delux account for the year and i wonder of it's worth it. I like that you get 3000 estore points a month because there is some stuff on there I really want to buy! One thing I want to add to your question... I have never signed up for an estore account, and it says I need to before I buy a delux membership. I am over the age of 18 but my mom is buying it for me. So do I set up the account in my name because I am the one using it or in hers because she is the one paying for it?
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
call me Laci

warriorfan112 is a jewel in the roughwarriorfan112 is a jewel in the rough

well it depends do you have any other family members on webkinz and yes you do get estore points with family account my friend has it so yes you do get estore points. i would defently get it i have it and it has so many more advantages.
warriorfan112 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #4
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

You do get 3000 estore points buying the family, but only on the purchasing estore account. The main advantage is that every webkinz account gets a gold channel, monthly gift and access to Delux activities.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #5
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

The main thing you need to decide is if you would rather have (up to) 5 different accounts get a deluxe box each month (that is 12 clothing items, 12 wish tokens & 12 misc items EACH person over a year) or if you would rather get just 1 deluxe box a month, but also have the BIG prize item (sign up in 2009 for the Super Deluxe Rollercoaster or wait till 2010 for the Mountain Mine Cart Ride - both are pictured here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/(Picture_Gallery)_Deluxe_Membership_Prizes).

The eStore points will only be given to ONE account in either case (the main account holder -the one who's email addy is listed with the Deluxe account), NOT all 5, if you go with Family Membership. It is sill an excellent deal (imo) if you are an eStore shopper.

@ilovecats711 - As long as you are 18, I think you should sign up in the eStore under your own account/name, otherwise you would have to go through her name and email every time you want to buy something. You can have your mom buy you a Deluxe membership as a gift on her account, and then add it to your own estore/webkinz acct. Directions on how to get Deluxe and all of what is included in each type of membership can be found here: https://www.ganzestore.com/membershipcategory
Zeb is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. My mom doesn't play webkinz so she doesn't have an estore account. Thats why I was confused if I had to make one and her too. It just seemed silly to me to make two accounts.

And can your pet ride on those things or are they just to look at? I don't know where to find info about that. I clicked the link and saw the pics but no info.

Last edited by ilovecats711; 12-28-2009 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: added something
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 11:25 PM   #7
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Thanks for the info. My mom doesn't play webkinz so she doesn't have an estore account. Thats why I was confused if I had to make one and her too. It just seemed silly to me to make two accounts.

And can your pet ride on those things or are they just to look at? I don't know where to find info about that. I clicked the link and saw the pics but no info.
It may seem silly to have the 2 accounts, but your mom might like having an account so she can surprise you with gifties for special occasions without you finding out ahead of time - it is no big deal to make an account, just like any other online site she might buy from on occasion.

Yes, your pet does hop into the rollercoaster and ride it (although it is kinda slow for a rollercoaster, lol). It is a fairly large item and takes up at least 1/4 of a yard (sorry, I don't know the exact # of squares).

I got the 5 memberships with my Deluxe acct, and am very happy with that choice!

Hope that helps!
Zeb is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

If you have 3 accounts now I would recommend the family membership, but before you sign up for it be sure you don't want to start another membership first. You cannot add another account to your family account later.

I am not sure how the gift accounts work but before you do it make sure that your account is the one that gets the monthly points because you are the one who is going to use them.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 07:36 AM   #9
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

The only difference between individual and family is that family accounts share the estore points, and family also does not get the annual item. (For 2009 it is a roller coaster, and for 2010 I believe it's either a river ride or a mine cart ride).

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I was just wanting to know the same thing. I want to buy the delux account for the year and i wonder of it's worth it. I like that you get 3000 estore points a month because there is some stuff on there I really want to buy! One thing I want to add to your question... I have never signed up for an estore account, and it says I need to before I buy a delux membership. I am over the age of 18 but my mom is buying it for me. So do I set up the account in my name because I am the one using it or in hers because she is the one paying for it?
Set it up in your mom's name, you have to be over 18 to use the points.

Last edited by tammie2222; 12-29-2009 at 07:36 AM..
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 07:41 AM   #10
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I refused to buy Deluxe...I put my foot down and said NO WAY...I secretly was so jealous of all the little Deluxe perks and I seethed and wished I hadn't made that vow to NEVER BUY DELUXE!!!!

Then Christmas started to come round and the kiddos wrote their letter to santa...The only thing they asked for (this is absolutely pathetic-the ONLY thing they wanted) was Deluxe...

I told them they needed to make a new letter, there was NO WAY Santa could get a Deluxe membership in his bag...

Well, he figured out a way, and we all had certificates in our stockings congratulating us on our Deluxe status...He magically knew I had three accounts and the kids each had one...Knowing that the price for the family was $45, for 5 accounts-that is a year's worth of fun...lots and lots of extras that are totally worth it-the bonus estore points (which I never would have bought if not for the Deluxe) I can safely say we are Deluxers forever now-and the best part is we don't HAVE to buy new webbies if we don't want to, as long as we keep up the Deluxe membership...

For me, it is totally worth it if you have 3-5 accounts...less than that it just seems like a lot of money for not as much return...
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed