Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
arriors and a Fox
Webkinz :)

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Angry Answered: Help with DCTs please.

I always have a hard time finding the latest and currently active DCT. I don't want you guys to post a link on here of the one that is on right now, it will close eventually. I am just wondering if there are any ways from whatever page to find the link to the current DCT. Like, is there a page on the Wiki somewhere where there is a button that takes you there, with the link updated all the time? I tried COWS4U's profile but the DCT there is one or two or more DCTs out of date.

Can anyone find where I can get to the latest DCT? Thanks and God bless you! Hope you understand my request!
Best Answer - Posted by Gringersnap
Well, They have it in the "Open Mike" section, and you click the DCT to post there. I don't think there's a button to go stright to it, though
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Default Re: Help with DCTs please.

Well, They have it in the "Open Mike" section, and you click the DCT to post there. I don't think there's a button to go stright to it, though
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

It's usually one of the top posted on threads, which can be found by clicking the menu to the right that says Quick Links.
The DCT's are found in the Open Mike section. Try checking here:
Open Mike
It will usually be one of the top threads in the Open Mike section
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #4
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

Oh--thanks so much! So it just sits innocently there in Open Mike? Wow....well this is great info! I can just go there and look for the words "DCT" and there I go thanks guys!!!

I'm gonna keep this open and give other people a chance to post their answers, in case one of them is better, but that will be hard since everyone on WI is so helpful
Old 01-17-2012, 11:28 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

The others are correct. It's just a thread in Open Mike.
Usually, it's pretty active, so it's closer to the top (but not always).
But yeah, it's just there. It's not stickied on top or anything.
So just skim for the 'DCT for (date)', and there ya go!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dct, jesus loves you!, need link