Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
bulemax
Webkinz :)

emerz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: HELP D: I need some HELP...AGIN D:

OK welll HELLLO there ITS Emerzzzz agin.. AND I NEED HELP LIKE ALWAYS D: First of all how do i make a post or thread D: Plz i need help AWNSER SOON D: ~lOve Emerzz~ kthxbai`-`

-waits- -sits- -crys- -gose to cornner-
emerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: HELP D: I need some HELP...AGIN D:

Didn't you make a thread by posting this?

You just click 'New Topic' in a section to make a thread.

To make a post, you just click 'reply' or type in the little box.

Last edited by TheFlamedance; 04-12-2010 at 07:34 PM..
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Well, you just made this... a thread.

To make a thread, uou just click on a section of the form and click "New Topic".

To make a post, just go to a thread, scroll down to the bottom, type your reply in the box, and click "Post Quick Reply".
Old 04-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

What do you need help with
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 04-12-2010, 07:34 PM   #5
bulemax

idk..
emerz is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #6
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by emerz
idk..
Ok then .
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 04-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Looks like you did a great job doing both!
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #8
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

To make a thread (which you did, this is a thread), you go to a part of the forum and then click New Topic. And you already made a post I see...
Quote:
idk..

You just go to a thread and scroll down. Then you type in the box provided and click "Post Quick Reply".

I think that's what you needed help with .

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Well, you just made this... a thread.

To make a thread, uou just click on a section of the form and click "New Topic".

To make a post, just go to a thread, scroll down to the bottom, type your reply in the box, and click "Post Quick Reply".
LOL, this is pretty much what I just said. Sorry dotdotuck, I didn't see you post X]
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #9
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Good job helping yourself! (:
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #10
bulemax

Um Thank You it helps alot i really dont no what i am doing so i didnt no that i posted a thread if u no what i mean
emerz is offline Female
Closed