Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Help Colors for fonts not working...

Ever since we've gotten the new WI friends page my color box doesn't work.

It's the box with the A ^ up there... its just a tiny blank square. So all my fonts have to be black!

Any idea how to FIX this problem??

OR Anyone else having this problem?

THX!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 12:00 PM   #2
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Help Colors for fonts not working...

Well, I don't know how to fix it. But, if you know the color name, then you can put, for example (without the spaces [ color="darkorange" ]like this[ /color ]. And it will look like this: like this
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #3
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yeah duh! Its just so much easier to use the drop down menu I have no idea why its not working but I use three computers and its not working on any of them.

I'll try that!

Thank you!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

I clicked on user cp at the top then clicked on edit options. At the bottom of the second box you can choose your font and color right below that. Try this and see if it works. Hope it does.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #5
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Its a glitch that we are aware of. When it will be fixed...no idea but we appreciate everyone's patience.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Sophie29720 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks fairlyodd mom!
Old 05-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #7
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

i think its just a glitch..
Old 05-13-2008, 01:58 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

"G"Momma is on a distinguished road

Hi All,
This is a glitch I like. Yes, the colors are pretty but some are so hard to see, when I see anything written light pink, green, pale orange and lavender I don't try to read that post. I know Webkinz is suppose to be for young people, but WI has proven that the elders are just as or more enthralled with Webkinz than young people and with age comes (or I should say goes ) sight problems. I like to read through the post some nights when sleep is not possible, I enjoy reading the different thoughts and ideas everyone is sharing.
:el1:
Old 05-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #9
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
Its a glitch that we are aware of. When it will be fixed...no idea but we appreciate everyone's patience.
Ohhh thank you! I was starting to think it was just MY computer! I didn't wanna say anything but thought Id sleep better if I knew! I kept wondering what I was doing wrong.

JK! Thanks so much for clearing that up for me!

---------- SweetsMom added 5 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Can you close this thread or marked it solved please.

I thought I could but I can't find that option anymore.

Thanks!

---------- SweetsMom added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by "G"Momma
Hi All,
This is a glitch I like. Yes, the colors are pretty but some are so hard to see, when I see anything written light pink, green, pale orange and lavender I don't try to read that post. I know Webkinz is suppose to be for young people, but WI has proven that the elders are just as or more enthralled with Webkinz than young people and with age comes (or I should say goes ) sight problems. I like to read through the post some nights when sleep is not possible, I enjoy reading the different thoughts and ideas everyone is sharing.
:el1:
I understand where your coming from I DISLIKE the green but I was asking more for my GE than regular posts. Sometimes I like to use red blue purple dark green!

Last edited by SweetsMom; 05-13-2008 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed