Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
hoopsyoyo2753
Webkinz :)

hoopsyoyo2753 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help With Color Font?

Will someone help me? I would really appreciate it

What I mean is how do you change the color of the font that you post in the forum? Mine is light blue and one of the moderators said that I'm not allowed to use that.

---------- hoopsyoyo2753 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

sorry dark blue NOT light blue

---------- hoopsyoyo2753 added 4 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

help me please

Last edited by hoopsyoyo2753; 10-23-2008 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hoopsyoyo2753 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #2
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help With Color Font?

First click on User CP and Edit Options. Then scroll down to Default Post Color, choose what color you want all of your posts to be, and click on save changes.
Zkat is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Just go to 'Quick Links' at the top of the page.. and click 'Edit Opinions'. Then scroll about halfway down the screen, and you will see a little opinion to the right that say font type, and under it you select your font color.
After you select a font color, be sure to scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of the screen and click 'save changes'.
HTH
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #4
hoopsyoyo2753
Webkinz :)

hoopsyoyo2753 is on a distinguished road

thank you guys
hoopsyoyo2753 is offline Male
Old 10-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Technically, blue, red, and purple should only be used by Admins, Mods, and Gift coaches. You can change it by going to User CP on the upper left side, and go to Edit options, then down to Default post color. You can change it there!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

We shouldn't use the blue either? I have many times before! Yikes...
I thought I read that the only color reserved for the admins was red...

You can also change the color after you have typed it, by using the "A" with the black bar under it... just click on the arrow for the color choices...

Last edited by KittyFanatic; 10-23-2008 at 06:12 PM..
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Closed