Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   HELP!! Coins and Coupons! HELP!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-coins-coupons-help-134003/)

Dancing_Queen11-25-2007 12:53 PM

HELP!! Coins and Coupons! HELP!!

Kinzcash Coins/WShop Coupons/Wacky Bingoz Coupons - Help! I can't storage them ANYWHERE! I've tried almost every cabinet and storage item I could! Where can I store them?

princessyoca11-25-2007 01:09 PM

Re: HELP!! Coins and Coupons! HELP!!

I don't think you can stor them anywhere. I think you just have to keep them in your dock until you use them.......

---------- princessyoca added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

COol! 1st post!!! woo hoo!

Dancing_Queen11-25-2007 01:12 PM

Yeah...Well, thanks for helping me out! I have like 70 something though, and with dock restrictions I'm FREAKING OUT! I've got like 300 something items in my dock...

EnchantixBloom11-25-2007 02:20 PM

I think you should sell stuff and keep food, and other items that will fit in storage in storage.

princessyoca11-25-2007 04:34 PM

Well, what are your coupons for? I mean, you should use them; that's what they're for...

---------- princessyoca added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

And you should either sell those items, or put them in your rooms.

Trentcar11-25-2007 04:37 PM

I can't store them either.

I love penguins.:pgn:

cuffy11-25-2007 08:57 PM

I save my coupons for when I buy something really expensive. I never use them for anything under 750kc, and the most expensive ones I use the higher percentage ones.
But that's just me.
As far as the original post goes, no. Right now you cannot store them anywhere, they have to either stay in your dock or use them. You CAN send them though, so you can trade them, or send them to a secondary WW account. My mom never uses her account so I store the high valuable coupons on her account until there is something I really really want.. haha then I let her buy it on her account and send it to me. :)

Dancing_Queen11-26-2007 08:10 AM

Okay. Thanks guys! I save EVERYTHING...You should see my storage room...:)

buttergirl11-26-2007 04:31 PM

Oh boy,
Here's what happened!
Ok, we kept complaining to WW about lil' things, so they tried to fix them, but made things worse, wat you're complaining about is one of the little things, now the site acting Wacko!!

I got this info from a letter from GANZ, AKA I'm not a know it all!!

rocksnpebbles11-26-2007 06:52 PM

just use the coupons and sell the coins in the w shop because if it's a kinzcash coin you get the amount of money the coin says