Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help - Circus Themed Items

I'm putting together a circus themed room for my elephants. Problem is, I want to know all of the items offered for that theme in the estore before I start buying haphazardly. I don't want to get too much or buy an item and then see one I'd rather use since I won't be able to do anything with the extra furniture except sit it in one of my storage rooms. Does anyone know where there is a list - pictures would be great - of all of the circus themed items so far.

TIA - KnxJennifer
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 10:29 AM   #2

catsewe2 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Help - Circus Themed Items

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer. I would like to know if some of the items can go both inside and outside? I'm going to have to get another big room, but I don't know if it should be an inside room or an outside room.

I hope some one can help us - and thanks!
Anne aka catsewe2
Old 12-22-2008, 10:42 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Help - Circus Themed Items

I'm not prepared to post pictures, but I can tell you that the circus theme goes indoors only and you will need a big room for everything. I have some of my things in another room along with the big top bed.

Here is a list of what has been in the estore so far. Not all of the things are available all the time, but only on weekends.

There is circus sign that lights up, a spotlight, a table, a dresser, and a clown chair that looks like one of those little cars the clowns ride in. There is a tv and a roller coaster (your pets can't ride on that) and an organ grinder with a monkey. There are also dining chairs that come in a set of 4 with balloons on them.

I almost forgot the bleachers. There are 3 tiers of seats and each one holds about 5 pets. This item is big, but really cute. It looks best if you have the back facing out because it says circus on the back.
I will try to post a picture of my rooms when I have a chance. I haven't tried posting pictures yet, so bear with me.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:54 AM   #4

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

I found this photo on the internet, it was missing the marquee so I added it in.
I am not sure if this photo shows all of the items because I am not sure if all the items have been for sale yet! x]
Have fun making your rooms though, I'm sure your elephants will be very happy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcircus theme.jpg (35.4 KB, 14 views)
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:58 AM   #5

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

I just realized the picture is also missing the tv. Here is the picture of it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcircustv.jpg (8.1 KB, 13 views)
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 11:26 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Now I don't have to do it. I have not seen the wallpaper and floor for sale yet. I'm hoping that might be this weekend. I will still try to post pictures of my rooms.

---------- marnabear added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Oh, the other thing I have not seen in the estore is whatever that thing is with the animal and the balloons on top.

---------- marnabear added 733 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Here is a picture of one of my circus rooms. All I put in here were the table and chairs and the dresser. This is my first attempt at putting in a picture.

Click the image to open in full size.
By marnabear at 2008-12-22

---------- marnabear added 5 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Here is Barnum and Bailey's circus. See how cute those bleachers are from the back. And that is one item you are supposed to be able to put outside, but I have not tried that.

Click the image to open in full size.
By marnabear at 2008-12-22

Last edited by marnabear; 12-22-2008 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
marnabear is online now Female
Old 12-22-2008, 11:45 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

There is a thread about estore items in the Collectorz Corner, with all sorts of information about (among many other things) the circus theme. There is quite a lot there, and pictures galore. Here is the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-t416394.html
Have fun!
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed