Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2011, 12:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: HELP! With Christmas Treasure Hunt I need the answers. Especially #1's

Please help me I need the answers to the Christmas Treasure Hunt. No matter where I go I just can't figure out where to go. Please Help.
And if you have all of the answers please tell me.
I have searched everywhere I could think of on Webkinz Insider looking for the answers or at least help.
I did notice that it looks like some people have had trouble with this one. So I would really really appreciate having the correct answers so that I then know that it's some kind of glitch.
Although I really really hope that I can get this done before the end of the month!!!!!!!!
Aaaahhh!!!!!! There's only two days left. I sure hope I can at least get my little cousins account done and of course mine.
And if you have them could you please give me the answers the the second treasure hunt. The one with the bulldog figure.
Thanks to anyone who tries to help.
And if it's a glitch maybe someone could tell me if I would be able to do the treasure hunt on a mac computer. I'll have access to one (hopefully) on New Years Eve and Day. Although I know the Christmas Treasure Hunt ends at 11:00 pm here in north Texas.
Thanks so much and sorry for rambling on I like to talk a lot and unfortunately for you guys I also know how to type almost as fast as I can talk. Bye for now.
Best Answer - Posted by KraftyKinz
Challenge Treasure Hunt:
Spoiler: show

1. Share Center
2. Pet of the Month Videos
3. Forums
4. Crafty Critterz
5. Fun Facts
6. Arcade

Christmas Treasure Hunt:

1. Kinzpedia: Mazin' Hamsters
3. Mobile Apps
4. Forums
5. Fun Facts
6. Share Center

Hope this helped
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: HELP! With Christmas Treasure Hunt I need the answers. Especially #1's

Well, I won't reveal all of their locations but I'll try to help you a bit. One sec
1) Webkinz newz says you should have pop-ups allowed. It's actually mandatory, when you find a clue the next clue will POP UP almost like an advertisement. I have no idea how to do this on Safari, but if you need help enabling it on FF, IE, or Chrome I can probably help you e
2) The clues are not cemented on the page, they pop up, so wait a moment after the page loads to see if you find the clue. Additionally, you MUST go in order of the clues - if you don't, it won't register and won't pop up until you're on that clue. The order of the clues changes and perhaps there are more than the ones posted below, just go in the order of the clues YOU get (not the one below). And a secret: The location traditionally is given out in the last line of the poem/clue.
Challenge Treasure Hunt - Bulldog
The clues are somewhat in a random order, I don't know which one you are having trouble with.
Quote:
Snow is falling all around!

On the page where you share rooms a clue can be found!
Bolded the important parts....
Quote:
Time to get out your hats and mitts!

Where pets sing songs your next clue sits!
This one is actually confusing.

Quote:
Grab a shovel & clear the walk!

Clear a clue where friends go to talk!
Quote:
Lace up your skates and go for a glide!

Look where Critterz craft – a clue there hides!
Quote:
A cup of hot cocoa hits the spot.

Hit the facts that are fun and the next clue you’ve got!
Quote:
Snuggle by the fire and watch it glow.

Watch for your last clue – to the arcade go!
Christmas Treasure Hunt - Virtual Reindeer
Quote:
Bake some cookies! Deck the halls! It’s that time of year! Look for clues where hamsters maze ‘round in balls and enjoy some holiday cheer!
Quote:
Now that Christmas bells are ringing Look for a clue where you’d find the pets singing!
Psst! This clue takes you to the same place as the "were pets sing songs" one earlier
Quote:
The ‘Kinz line up to sit on Santakinz’ lap! The next clue is where you download an app!
Quote:
Fluffington’s throwing a Christmas do! Where you go to chat you’ll find your next clue!
Seem similar?
Quote:
Roberta’s working hard to make holiday crafts! Work at finding clues in the place with fun facts!
You've seen this before . Overlap with the bulldog one, too. Although this may be because I chose separate accounts to do the searches. When I searched under the same username I got different results
Quote:
The ‘Kinz are wrapping up gifts for their friends! Where you go to share rooms is where this hunt ends!
ALSO
If this does not help me, VM or PM me and I will send you the locations of all the clues (I don't want to post them and ruin the fun). But I don't want you to miss out on the opportunity to get a virtual figure either. So please feel free to message me
I should've just done spoilers too . Oh well. Thank you KraftyKinz

Last edited by cocogirl211; 12-30-2011 at 01:08 AM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 12:58 AM   #3
KraftyKinz

Default Re: HELP! With Christmas Treasure Hunt I need the answers. Especially #1's

Challenge Treasure Hunt:

1. Share Center
3. Forums
4. Crafty Critterz
5. Fun Facts
6. Arcade

Christmas Treasure Hunt:

1. Kinzpedia: Mazin' Hamsters
3. Mobile Apps
4. Forums
5. Fun Facts
6. Share Center

Hope this helped

Last edited by KraftyKinz; 12-30-2011 at 01:02 AM..
Closed