Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
weyp123

Default Unanswered: help car stuck in doorway!

my atv is stuck in my doorway how can i get it out?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: help car stuck in doorway!

Try logging in and out again. If that doesn't work, you should probably email or call Ganz about it and try to get it fixed.
Old 12-16-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
weyp123

i tried logging in and out a few times and it didnt work i seen a thread some other time but i forogt it
Old 12-16-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

In their customer service area there is a stuck item form you can fill out.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am so sorry to hear that! Well, I would suggest you to email GANZ's customer service and let them know of your problem. They usually get back to you quickly and fix your problem in a few days. You will need to have some informations like your used name, pet's secret code, name of the stuck item, name of the room that the item is stuck in..etc. But it is quite simple to fiil in. I hope they will fix your problem soon! Good luck!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #6
weyp123

i do not have the code because its on my friends account that is expireing in 7 days she gave to me
Old 12-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
dancer915 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would try to call ganz becuase i have reported stuck items several times in the past and it wasnt helpful at all i was being ignored by ganz
dancer915 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 01:41 AM   #8

Ms Venus is an unknown quantity at this point

This is copied a pasted directly off of the Gantz website. It is under technical help.:
What do I do if a vehicle is stuck?The Technical Wizards have this special tool that takes cars, scooters, trucks and other fun vehicles and puts them back into your dock if they are stuck somewhere. So, if you have a vehicle stuck in your door, please know that it will be fixed (and returned to your dock) in a day or two. If this has not been fixed after 2 days, then please contact the Customer Support team using the button on the Webkinz homepage. Just click on the ‘I Have Something Stuck’ link and look for the line which reads ‘I Have a Vehicle Stuck in a doorway’. When you click on it, you will be prompted to fill out a form which will assist us in fixing the problem.

---------- Ms Venus added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by weyp123
i do not have the code because its on my friends account that is expireing in 7 days she gave to me
If you adopt another webkinz onto that account, it shouldn't expire.

Last edited by Ms Venus; 12-17-2008 at 01:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-17-2008, 02:08 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Go to this post, and follow the instructions for getting a vehicle unstuck. It's never happened to me, but I've heard that it works quite well: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hlight=doorway Hope it works for you.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 03:46 PM   #10
weyp123

View Post Originally Posted by Ms Venus
This is copied a pasted directly off of the Gantz website. It is under technical help.:
What do I do if a vehicle is stuck?The Technical Wizards have this special tool that takes cars, scooters, trucks and other fun vehicles and puts them back into your dock if they are stuck somewhere. So, if you have a vehicle stuck in your door, please know that it will be fixed (and returned to your dock) in a day or two. If this has not been fixed after 2 days, then please contact the Customer Support team using the button on the Webkinz homepage. Just click on the ‘I Have Something Stuck’ link and look for the line which reads ‘I Have a Vehicle Stuck in a doorway’. When you click on it, you will be prompted to fill out a form which will assist us in fixing the problem.

---------- Ms Venus added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

If you adopt another webkinz onto that account, it shouldn't expire.
i know but she doesnt wanna buy oene she dont like webkinz anymore

---------- weyp123 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Go to this post, and follow the instructions for getting a vehicle unstuck. It's never happened to me, but I've heard that it works quite well: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...hlight=doorway Hope it works for you.
thankiez

Last edited by weyp123; 12-17-2008 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed