Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: Help-cant see Club movie or text

Hi! When I signed on tonight to go watch the movie in the clubhouse, I found that when I click the screen nothing happened. I tried this using IE, Chrome and Firefox and it was the same with each browser.

I have not changed anything on my computer but was wondering if this movie is using Java or Flash...or what? It must be on my end if it's all 3 browsers but I have nbo idea what to do or check to fix it so it works again.

I also went and played some questions at Quizzy's and noticed that when he said anything, there was just a slender, little "speak bubble" and no text was in it. I don't know if this is the same prob,e in some way.

Any help is appreciated! I can't figure out what would be causing this

Hugs!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #2
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help-cant see Club movie or text

Lots are having problems and there are many threads in glitches & please help.

One thing I ran across is you MUST use the main www.webkinz... login and
not the back door/customer service mci2.webkinz....

The first lets us do the movie & get the apple (but we can't load spree),
the 2nd just the apple, not the movie (but only way to play spree for us).
Other threads tell what to reset & clean if you need more help.

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #3
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

To see the movie clip try this. Go into Webkinz through Fire Fox. Not as your first time in for the day, but just to see the movie. You must enter Webkinz through the link below. This is not a regular sign in link but a glitch. If you do not see the clip the first time you do this, try completely exiting Fire Fox and start again. It is important that you only come into Webkinz through this link.

Webkinz World - Come In and Play

Hope it works for you. It is the only way I can see the movie clip.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 01:53 AM   #4
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

I noticed that Webkinz.com logs me into one that does not work, but my friends log in page does.

Mine does not work: http://www.webkinz.com/webkinz_s.htm...ser&aol=0&fs=0

This one does work: Webkinz World - Come In and Play
[url]www.webkinz.com/webkinz.html?go=loadReturnUserW&aol=0&fs=0

I do not know why my address line has an extra _s between the webkinz and the html, but I suspect it is doing something to the video.

Anyone know how to email Ganz tech to report this?
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #5
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Thanks for the suggestions! It didn't work for me, in fact now the map of Kinzville isn't active, either, so I can't get to any of the areas. I was able to see the movie on my laptop but after doing 3 accounts the movie stopped playing on the laptop now, too.

Good luck with the events!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:07 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Do you have ads blocked in some way? If you use the link given by others here Webkinz World - Come In and Play and you don't see the ads you will not be able to watch the movie. If you are seeing the ads, then you must have something else wrong. Try clearing your cache or even restarting your computer and see if that helps.

If you are using FF then go to tools and then add-ons and make sure you have the latest flash player. My version of flash has a link where you can check to see if everything is up to date.

I hope you find your problem. If what we have suggested does not work I suggest you call ganz. If you are under 18 you need to have an adult call for you. 1-866-932-5469.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #7
mycatsnores
Banned

Thank you, Marnabear. Yes, I tried all that and my ads are on. I was able to see the movie using Firefox on two accounts but then when I went to view it on another account, it didn't work again. There is no rhyme or reason, it seems. I'm going to run a bunch of virus stuff on my comp, but I agree with the direction you were going; something is up with my settings though I have no idea what since I didn't touch anything.

And, sadly, I'm way over 18 so I will also call Ganz and see what's going on from their end. Thank you!

... Googles for a Maine Coon Webkinz!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #8
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, i am so sorry that you are having these problems. Do you live in canada? Unfortunatly, canadians are excluded yet again. This video is only for those whomlive in the u.s.

I hope this answerd your question!!

Good luck
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #9
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

In case it helps anyone, this is mostly if you see the room, but can't get the movie to play.
It assumes you checked 3rd party ad settings in ww and on your browser.
Removing the "_s " that appears in some login urls (address bar) MAY show the room.
I did run across one computer where the room appeared for ie and ff, but not for Chrome or Opera.

Okay, based on multiple computers, including several at library and hotels, and comments in threads, here's my 2 cents:

You must log in using the main Welcome to Webkinz [www. webkinz. com ] screen and then the login button.
You will get a new screen with a url of either:

[with space between // for readablility:
http:/ /www.webkinz.com/webkinz.html?go=loadReturnUserW&aol=0&fs=0
]

OR
[with space between // for readablility:
http:/ /www.webkinz.com/webkinz_s.html?go=loadReturnUserW&aol=0&fs=0
]

It MAY not have writing after the html.

IF you have the _s.html, it seems to have something to do with your screen settings.
You will NOT see the movie UNLESS you remove the "_s" and hit enter.
Then you CAN play the movie, BUT the ads on the right will overwrite the left side of the ww area of the screen, often blocking the X out of an activity,
and you best then login the regular way for the rest of your day's activities.
Also, I could not get SPREE to come up in this scenario.

IF you DO NOT have the "_s" you should be okay & see the movie, but might need to use the other entry (e.g. cust service mci2.) to play SPREE.

IF you log in using the Customer Service screen, your normal url is:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/webkinz.html...erW&aol=0&fs=0

(maybe nothing after .html).

I could not get the movie to play with this combo, only get the apple, but could play spree.

Good luck!

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #10

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

View Post Originally Posted by fishypuffy123
Hi there, i am so sorry that you are having these problems. Do you live in canada? Unfortunatly, canadians are excluded yet again. This video is only for those whomlive in the u.s.

I hope this answerd your question!!

Good luck
Not true, I live in Canada, have a Canadian account, and I can access the room and so can my brother.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Closed