Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
liltwinbrothers
Webkinz :)
twinmomma is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: HELP CAN'T LOGIN HELP!!!!

Help I Can't Log Into Webkins World
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP CAN'T LOGIN HELP!!!!

what happens? is it that you can't click the button, you get a green screen when you click the button, or you get a green or white screen when you click "Begin Playing"?

some basic quick fixes that are the solution to almost all WKW problems are clearing your cache and x-ing out of your entire internet connection.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:50 PM   #3
liltwinbrothers
twinmomma is on a distinguished road

when i type in the website adress or click it from favs or even from off this website i get a white screen

---------- twinmomma added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

i just tried to restart my computer and that didnt help

Last edited by twinmomma; 05-12-2008 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Go to tools and click internet options on the bottom.Click Browsing history, that will bring you to a page where you can choose your files to delete. Click temporary files then click cookies ,after that restart your computer. It works for me, I hope it works for you!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #5
LovePuppy101

Hmm...I would just try again in a bit, it should be back and running by later tonight, or tomarrow.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #6
WUVWEBKINZ123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same with me!!!!! GO TO ELUBIN.COM. CLICK "MY KIDS WEBKINZ PAGES." THEN, SCROLL OVER THE HOME TAB ON HIS PAGE, AND CLICK "WEBKINZ LOGIN PAGE." hope this helps!! best of luck, Elubin saved the day!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

um just wait a lil while
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 03:54 PM   #8

Sophie29720 is an unknown quantity at this point

Same with me too
It only does it on one of my computers but it doesn't do it on the other ones
It might be something wrong with your computer
Old 05-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #9
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

I have found that when you clear the cache, deleting it all, inclueding the add-ons, and clearing your phishing filter. Also if you have a firewall or virus scanner, see if they have options to do so as well. Also try another profile, if its a cache/ filter problem one one profile will have the problem. Thats how I solved it on my system. Hope its helps!

To clear out the cache click (on your browser) on tools, then internet options, then delete. Click on all (if its I.E.) then click on the box to delete the add ones that pop ups.

Pm me if you still need help!
Also there has been alot of theards (I have posted on 3 today) so maybe you all need to call/ email ganz about this?
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 09:27 AM   #10

dsprankle is an unknown quantity at this point

when we get the green screen we just close out the window then we can log right in .
Closed