Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
Hiddeninheatherwood
Webkinz :)

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

Default Re: (HELP!!) Can't Log In To WW

I have multiple accounts so i went to the account I keep so I can get extra rares and it shows that I have the Bengal Tiger in "my Page" on the locked account. I'm thinking about taking harfia's idea and putting in another pet from my stash and see how it works.
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #12
erksh is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here -- I got kicked out at the end of an adoption.

It is a POTM, too.

I will be peeved if I have to dance around on the phone to get my stuff.
erksh is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #13
loveemwebkinz

Love'EmWebkinz is just really niceLove'EmWebkinz is just really nice

This happened to me as well, I was adopting my domino cat and as soon as i did it booted me out. I logged back in and it pulls up the front page but i get the same message as everybody else. I can see my cat and the new front page and i was awarded my money but can not get into my account. Well at least I know it isn't just me. Hopefully they fix it soon.
Love'EmWebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #14
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

This happened too me as well
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #15
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
OK ever since the maintenance this morning I haven't been able to get in to my Asian account. I have cleared my cache, history and cookies and still nothing. Does anyone have any other ideas BESIDES calling Ganz? This screen shot shows what happens every time I log in. Please any suggestions.
I know you have some 'extras' to adopt so that should fix it if the rest of them doing that fixed the problem {hopefully} and all. Also, I flagged this for the admins so they can maybe do a front page for you on this issue {with credit to you, of course, for finding/bringing up this new 'glitch'/problem}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #16
Hiddeninheatherwood

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by harfia
Ok. I just got back on. Since it froze up when I was adopting the phoenix I thought that he might be the problem. So I tried adopting another webkinz (one from my stash) that wasn't a phoenix and that fixed the problem. Instead of logging in I went to adopt a new pet, added it to my accoutn and when I was finished adopting i clicked play with pet and I got in. Hope this works for you if you are lucky enough to have an unadopted pet lying around.
Be careful! I did this and it worked with my horse, but when I clicked on my bengal Tiger (the one I got logged out with) it logged me right back out. Thankfully I have more pets I can log in with, but I am afraid to do it again. I need to get my charm forrest done for the day.
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #17

LesBekSyd will become famous soon enough

I haven't been able to get on all day--I first tried at 5:30 this morning before I left for work. It's now 3:45 in the afternoon and it still says "down for maintenance". I'm bummed because the rare is available right now and I'm going to miss it!! I am excited reading about all the changes happening though--so I hope it's worth the wait! I'm having Webkinz withdrawal!!
LesBekSyd is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #18

GlimmerMuffin is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having this problem too! Right after I adopted a pet! Hey! Maybe we will all get the new room! Since we adopted today!! LOL! I wish..
GlimmerMuffin is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #19

k-s_mimi is an unknown quantity at this point

I too adopted a pet (emperor dragon) with no problem. I adopted the 2nd pet (sea otter) and it said it was the emperor dragon with the sea otter's name and gender. I can see the sea otter with her proper name. I have not been able to log in since. I also get the error that Webkinz can not connect. We have 3 other accounts in the house and they are fine.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:01 PM   #20
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Red_Panda_lover
I have multiple accounts so i went to the account I keep so I can get extra rares and it shows that I have the Bengal Tiger in "my Page" on the locked account. I'm thinking about taking harfia's idea and putting in another pet from my stash and see how it works.
I logged in as my daughter and tried seeing my page (the one that's locked) and it started loading but then gave me a BLANK error box!
flybabytina is offline Female
Closed