Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 06:46 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

catluvmilk11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help can't log into one of my accounts

I was having trouble loading into my 2 accounts since last night (my mom could get into hers though)
I tried the 1st one you suggested and it worked. thanks. I was getting the message about servers down too.

Well, goo and bad. i usually use Safari and sometimes if that does not work, I use Firefox. I tried your first link and got on to my one account. My other account, I could not get unto using either. what's up I wonder.
thanks for your info and help. I'll try again then wait till after school.
Have a Good day

Last edited by catluvmilk11; 02-11-2009 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: tried advice and wanted to add info
catluvmilk11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 07:11 AM   #12
frogwarts is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for the advice and support. I haven't heard anything from Ganz yet. To add there's definately something up with the servers as I've noticed on my other accounts that tournaments are not completing i.e. games I've played 2 hours ago have not posted the placings. I'll go on the assumption too that it'll be down for full maitenance around 9. My page also has some glitches. I enjoy Webkinz but Ganz should handle maintenance in a fashion where is fully down or not at all. They should also be fixing instead of creating...it's the long timers (like me) that will keep WW alive!
Old 02-11-2009, 07:27 AM   #13

catluvmilk11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got onto 1 account but not the other. What's up with that?? Oh well, I'll try later after school.
Kind of annoying since I could not get on yesterday either...
catluvmilk11 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #14

4LoveOfBoxers is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't log in either. I get the server message, but it takes forever to come up.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:18 AM   #15
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

I am having the same issues with my accounts with difficulties logging in.

My European account I can log in and do activities, games, etc.

My USA account gets the server error message. Long wait for log in screen to come up followed by long wait for error message.

I did the normal clean ups including chach clean up and open and close internet.

If lots of people are seeing this then turning my computer on and off may not help either.

Looks like this may be a bit longer to resolve.
franks8 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #16

Doodlepoodle00 is on a distinguished road

I understand totally how you feel. We have 3 accounts (one for each kid), and we try to at least do the mining each morning before the kids head down to the bus. It's their reward for getting up and ready right away in the morning. Unfortunately we also have one account, my youngest's of course, that keeps giving us the server error (GGRRRRR). I wonder if it has to do with the log in name that sets you to a specific server. It always seems to be the same account that we have the most trouble with logging in. Good luck getting in.....
Doodlepoodle00 is offline Female
Closed