Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 05:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
frogwarts is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Help can't log into one of my accounts

I have 5 accounts and 4 I can log into no problem. My main account however I can't log into. I'm getting a server problem message. Has anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 05:48 AM   #2

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Re: Help can't log into one of my accounts

i just put a thread out about this also , then i read yours
yes i am on 4 or 5 accounts i put the log in info in and click begin playing and it just sits there doing nothing! i am so frustrated with this and usually i over look things , but, this one has me so angry! i have tried everything , nothing works,, but unlikeyou i get no message or anything, it just sits there! help!
hope yours works soon,,, but no, you are not alone!

anyone else having these problems-- say -- i do! lol
i have to laugh to keep from crying!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 05:54 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is not an uncommon occurance...you just have to wait it out. It seems that since December there have been a few problems while the American accounts come back from their maintenance. It usually messes things up for about 3/4 of an hour, then it is back to normal. No worries
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 02-11-2009, 05:56 AM   #4

thanks dixie cup you have at least given me some hope!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:00 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Give it a try now and see what happens...we will go from there, K?
Old 02-11-2009, 06:09 AM   #6

ok here goes nothing i am going to try!
thanks

---------- rodsbaby added 5 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rodsbaby
ok here goes nothing i am going to try!
thanks

no nothing again, i tried several times and it just sits there, so aggravatedan i rarely get like this but i am so upset! but thank you for trying to help

Last edited by rodsbaby; 02-11-2009 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2009, 06:12 AM   #7
frogwarts is an unknown quantity at this point

still can't in this is frustrating and it's been over an hour. I've emailed Ganz and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

---------- frogwarts added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

if you wait about a minute after hitting login it says "there's something wrong with our servers, please try again later".

Last edited by frogwarts; 02-11-2009 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2009, 06:24 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Did either of you hit the refresh button? Then try logging in at the bottom of the screen where it says login and not at the BIG one?
Here, try this link and see if it works, it is the straight loader, no log in...that MIGHT bring you through for now.
http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 OR

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0

The top one is a Firefox, bottom Internet Explorer. If you are using Firefox, try the bottom link. If you are using IE7 use the top. Go opposite of whichever one you are currently using. If it doesn't work the first time, hit F5 and re-log. You may have some success with it.
I think they MIGHT do a maintenance, today...just because they are saying no rares today in the Curio, don't quote me though. I have been known to be wrong
Old 02-11-2009, 06:39 AM   #9

thanks for all your help id ll the about and still nothing!
frog warts let us know if ganz helps
dixiecup ou have been wonderful, rep for you and that is the truth!
for now i am so aggravated i am going back to bed, with all these glitches i am just about to give ww up. i get so angry at times, but this one has taking me back quite a bit!
i spend lots on this evey month but no longer ganz, untill they get these issues resoved
i have been waiting for that to happen for a year and !?@ now. astoundingly not good!
Old 02-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Ya gotta love how they totally keep on top of things, huh? I am so sorry, RB I really wished I could have helped you. I think you and Frogwart might both be on that one server they have that is very weak. I know when I was in another province i seemed to be on that server and now, I am doing just fine where I am (knock on wood) BUT, if they are having a maintenance, today, it could be some of the servers shut down prematurely Maybe after you get up it won't be that way. Have a good snooze RB
Closed