Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
harlequinn

Exclamation Unanswered: Help! Can't get my superbed/bonus gift! (it froze)

I finally adopted my tenth webkin, and when I went to open my gift box, it said "congratulations, you have received a bonus gift! And also "choose your extra bonus".

Problem is...there's NOTHING there! The boxes are empty, I can't see anything! Also, the whole thing appears to be frozen (can't hit the 'next' button) except the 'x' button, and I'm afraid to close out of it because it might not let me open it again, or perhaps not give me a choice in gifts. =(

I have had it up to HERE with these glitches! I've run into a LOT of them in only the one month I've been playing, but this just takes the cake.

I've been wanting this superbed so badly, I don't want Ganz's glitchy site to ruin it! Please help asap!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Help! Can't get my superbed/bonus gift! (it froze)

Hello harlequinn! I am so sorry this has happened to you, but I think this has happened to me before, too. I think if you just log out and log back in, the box should be in your dock and you can try again. If there is still nothing in your box, try clearing your cache and then opening up WW again.

Let me know how it turns out!

---------- SnoopysGirl added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

P.S. If you close the box, you will be able to choose the next time you open it, too

Last edited by SnoopysGirl; 01-23-2009 at 01:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 06:35 AM   #3
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

My son and i had one of our boxes freeze up the day they released that Train Bed.... It froze on the screen and nothing was actually in the box, no choices.. I just X'ed out the window and re-logged in... The box was added back to our other boxes and we tried again to open it and it worked ok.. I hope you get yours to work!
That has happened a few times since too, opening a box and no selections... Lots of Logging out, LOL
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Log out and back in.

As long as you don't select a bed, you will always have the box.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
harlequinn

Sweet, thanks guys! ::rep::

Thanks for letting me know it was safe to log out- I did, then logged back in and the box was still there. ^_^ I clicked on it, and it's still giving me a choice of beds.

I LOVE that you get to choose! Before yesterday I thought it was random what super bed you were given.

This rocks, I think I'm gonna choose the bed of roses! ^_^

Are there any super beds that are better than others?
Old 01-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Before you choose a bed, go have a look at Dixiecup's thread on everything you can do with the Train Bed:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t453048.html

As you found out, there is no hurry to choose a bed. Have fun!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

no, all super beds are equal of value. So, it wouldn't matter. But right now, since the train super bed is new, people really want it. it's your decision
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #8
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

harlequinn---The choice of super beds is of choice on how you want to decorate.
Many WI have 2 of each beds, to decorate their rooms.
The train bed is new so if you are looking to trade it would be a possible choice.I have used many different ones in my rooms.
Have fun making your choice. They are all nice in their own way.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Closed