Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Unanswered: Help! Can't get last giggly zum.

Help! I can't get my last giggly zum. I have only needed one for quite some time. Last week I got a giggly zum and it did not register. Today I got another and it still did not register. It is still showing that I still need one more darn giggly zum. Has this happened to anyone else?
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Default Re: Help! Can't get last giggly zum.

No not in the giggly zum, we have caught all of those. I have had it not register in the bratty group. I have just tried again. Sorry for your troubles. Have you thought to contact Ganz?
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Thanks for the quick response. After the first time I thought ok maybe I was mistaken so i made a note of everything so I guess I will have to find time to call tomorrow. I have no idea what they will do they could never figure out how to fix doug for me.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #4

galixy05 is on a distinguished road

What I think is that you are getting doubles, like in the gem hunt and star search. I have noticed it for a while. You do get the credit but not the Zum. We will have to wait till someone gets everyone of the Zums and see if they have some of the Zums left.
galixy05 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 11:11 PM   #5
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I think you would find more help and information in the Magical Forest Section of our Forum located here The Magical Forest

Good luck!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 01:01 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

It is possible that is was a double - one you already had-, but once my son didn't get the Zum he had just found, and it was one he needed.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #7
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Not in the Giggly Zum but in the Peeking Zums. We just kept finding ones that we already had, just doubles for the longest time. No matter where we tried we just could not get that last one. Then one day, just when we thought it would never happen...poof the last one.
Maybe you are getting doubles too. The good news is you still get Zummies and those add up for some nice prizes. I know it is frustrating and I wish you much luck on finding that last one!
Old 09-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #8
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

is a giggly zum from the zumwhere? how do you unlock that . ..
Fringe is offline Male
Closed